Work in progress
Rather small for a Roegadyn. When he was growing up he had the nickname of Skrat (goblin).
Contemplative and reserved. Spending countless years as a fisherman means that Merlon has become accustomed to his own company and finds it tiresome to make small talk with others. Merlon does like to have a drink though, so if you come across him in a tavern he might have a looser tongue. He is surprisingly articulate, even when drunk, and if you can get him interested in a topic of conversation he is difficult to shut up.
Merlon is studying in the Arcane arts. He has an aversion to killing natural living creatures unless it is for food or resources to be used to make clothing or other objects. In battle Merlon will support his friends but despite his strength will not raise arms against another.
- Studying. Since his arrival in Limsa Lominsa Merlon has found access to knowledge compelling.
- All natural living creatures
- "Unnatural" creatures especially the undead
- Has spent most of his life as a fisherman
- Can spend days without food or water, useful as he can often be found wandering in the less populous areas of Vylbrand
- Has a special understanding of all natural living creatures.
- Coming Soon
Merlon has no family left alive.
Merlon does not make enemies.
Merlon has a past shrouded in mystery. One day he was seen fishing down at Fisherman's Bottom and he's been there almost every day since.
Thank you for the template design Deirdre Ta'ea