Name: Moengeim Nahctuwilwyn (Moo-in-geem Notch-ooh-will-win) meaning Moon Jewel, daughter of Night Owl
Place of Birth: Limsa Lominsa
Current Residence: None, she travels and hasn't settled yet.
Occupation: Fisherwoman, but searching for something else.
Income: Fluctuating, usually mid class range.
Talents/Skills: She is great at sailing, and can repair almost any ship.
Romantic relationships: None
Weight: 263 pounds
Race: Roegadyn - Sea Wolf
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Hair Style: Pixie cut, short and messy
Skin color: A dark green/grey
Distinguishing features: She is fairly muscular, but holds herself incredibly femininely. She oft wears makeup and has an extensive self care routine. The sea air of her home keeps her pores clean and has given her a good complexion.
How she dresses: She wears dresses a lot of the time, but dresses down for work and wears fishers boots and a simple halter top. She sometimes dresses up more than usual when she's having a good day, and puts extra work into her appearance.
Mannerisms: she is very expressive through her body language, and speaks a lot with her hands. She takes on power stances, oft standing with her hands on her hips or sitting with her shoulders back and head high.
Hobbies: Building and other little crafts. She embroiders from time to time as well, or patches clothing.
Speech patterns: She speaks very emphatically and succinct, though can sometimes come off a bit dreamy and far sighted when she's speaking of hopes and dreams. Her voice is silvery and pleasant.
- Overly Ambitious
Moengeim comes from a family with a long line of fishing experience and success, but her immediate family has been struggling to keep themselves afloat since the calamity. Mediocre fishermen at best, her father and brother had been supporting the family for the most part while Moengeim and her mother sold their wares as merchants in Limsa.
Time went on and her parents have grown old, and she has set out into Eorzea in hopes of finding her true calling so she can keep a roof over her family's head and food on the table.
She remains as a merchant and fisherwoman for the time being, but hopes that by trying new things and meeting new people she'll be able to find something better.
- Nahctuwil Weggnberasyn - Father, fishermen, grumpy old man. They have a very close relationship and they love each other a lot, and often make jokes about his old age and his attitude to the 'youngin's.
- Halpswys Fianblaetwyn - Mother, merchant, the cutest old lady you'd ever meet. She taught Moengeim everything she knows and she loves her a lot. They have been inseparable since Moengeim was no taller than a Lalafell, and it hurt her dearly to have to leave her mothers side.
- Merlswys Nahctuwilwyn - Younger sister, a training black smith in Limsa. She is much younger than Moengeim, but they are close none the less.
- Dyrsthylt Nahctuwilsyn - Older brother, works in the shipping yard doing general labour work. He grew up protecting her and scared off any bullies that came her way. She returned the favour in later years when she caught him getting beat up by a wench he unfortunately tried to drunkenly chat up.
FeEl free to add your own!
- "She's so dainty but I saw her pick up and move shipping crates for hours without tiring!"
- "I swear she comes home with more mud on her face than she leaves with."
- "I dare say she treats me like my own mother would!"
- "For a Limsa woman she doesn't have much accent."