|Nameday||26th Sun of the Fifth Umbral Moon|
|Guardian Deity||Azeyma The Warden|
- 1 Character
- 2 Background
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Miscellaneous
- Build: Small
- Eyes: Gold
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Skin: Pale
Happy-go-lucky individually, letting nothing get her done. Always there to help her friends, and always the cheerleader for their success.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
- Good with people / Social.
- Improves quickly, tries everything.
- Reacts quick, and works well with others.
- Astrologian, Needs a coach.
- Angry people. Loud people.
- Sinks like a stump in water.
Likes and Dislikes:
- Maid outfits / cosplay
- Apple juice
- Loud people and angry people
- People degrading other people. Shaming.
- Occasionally types words backwords when dislexia strikes the brain.
Hailing from the south islands of the Strait of Merlthor, Nea Nea was born of a Pure blooded Plainsfolk father and mother. She was born with a unusual Aether inside of her. The Seers in her village did not know of what intent this aether held her, so they decided it would be best to keep it a secret from her. Growing up Nea developed a somewhat autistic trait of being excessively addicted to improvement of what she could in every aspect of what she could do. At the age of 18, Nea left home in pursuit of knowledge and new experiences. But, The sea's surrounding her homeland weren't as kind as she thought they would be. Departing from her homeland, Nea felt as if something was amiss. She could feel something fluctuating inside of her, telling her to turn back. But, Nea's mind was already made up. The mainland held vast knowledge and many more new experiences she wanted to see, alas she departed to Limsa.
While on her voyage to limsa, Nea noticed a huge weirdly shaped Sphere in the sky. Nea was very curious as to why and how it had come to be there, and began to study it. It suddenly started to glow with blue lit cracks, followed by a violent explosion of meteorites in every which direction. the helmsman ordered his men to take every passenger to safety immediately. Nea's body began to glow as multiple Towers of light began to manifest in the distant, the ship-workers could not touch her as they feared the light. the sea began to quake throwing Nea into itself, sinking her into its vast abyss. the Drowning Nea's body kept emitting light, and it began to surround her in a sphere. suddenly, the light crystallized Nea, stopping time within. Later on, sometime in the next era. A sphere with a tiny lalafell around the age of 18, was found washed up near the docks of the mirror in Central Shroud. Bound in a crystallized state and unable to move, laying helpless. Until someone unknown and Mysterious, broke the shackles and unbound nea. before nea could figure out who it was, they had vanished. As soon as she could move again, she found herself inside Gridina. Beginning another adventure.
The Nea Family - Deceased in the calamity
- Reh'lar Epocan - Good friend and FC member, married with for a while. divorced now, but still good friend.
- Nyalia Asura - FC Co-master and fun individual :3.
- Pepper Pandemic (Pepper-Sama) - Master of FC, always there when i'm in need.
- Leona Lockhart - Remembers funny things about me, makes me laugh.
- Arenvalde Redsteele - Fun person to Play with, funny personality. Helps kill my enemies! and punches things epically.
- Zen Snowflame - Cool looking mi'qote, always willing to help out!
- "The legendary fisherman, Master nea'nea'theman still resides within Eorzea somewhere."
Things Nea doesn't remember:
thanks Ahko Lohro for her template! very helpful!