|Guardian||Oschon, the wander|
|Nameday||10th Sun of the Sixth Umbral Moon|
- 1 Character
- 2 Combat
- 3 Tendencies
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Rumors
- 6 History/Timeline
- 7 Annotations
Always about with song or tale in hand, Nizari spends most of his days travelling around Eorzea, searching for a new adventure.
Nizari has brunette, sleek hair that covers his small tattoo on the top right on his forehead. His little button nose only helps compliment the small bits of freckles that are on his face. He is around the average height for a Lalafell. His clothing is normally muddied and quite rugged at times. He wears his vest and undershirt partially opened and bears a few different necklaces around his neck. He wears spectacles when in the city, but tends to tuck them away when things start to get hairy. He is also normally seen with a toy succubus around him, most of the time it'll sit firmly on his head.
Always chipper, always charming, and always flirtatious, Nizari seems to either find a home quickly or make trouble brew. He is quick witted, though, and will manage to talk even a well versed pirate out of their loot.
When outside the city, Nizari carries bow and quiver on his back. His hand are deft enough to pull and let loose several arrows a second, only gained through years of harsh training when he was a young boy.
- Meeting new people.
- Going out on new adventures.
- Telling tales of his explorations.
- Cowards and other ungentlemanly qualities.
- Being backed into a corner
- Mistreated due to his height
- Plays the harp, when he has it available, and if not, he will sing.
- Reading. Every now and then he'll be found under a tree with book in hand.
- Writing new tales to carry on to another generation
- If he thinks he is in trouble, he'll run away
- Odd fascination with taking off the masks of kobolds.
- Loves to twist tales past what they originally were.
- Has fought beside the warriors of light, yet still doesn't understand most of it.
None have been recorded, suspected orphan.
This Template was created by Deirdre Ta'ea