|Place of Birth||La Noscea|
|Nameday||14th Sun of 4th Umbral Moon|
|Occupation||Adv. Guild office staff|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 Rumors
- 9 History
- 10 Other Notes
*pushes up glasses*
Particular Traits: extensive tribal tattoos
Clothing Style: suit
Laterality: left handed
- Academic research
- Collating reports
- Reading by a warm fire with a cup of good tea
- Color: Blue
- Food: Seafood
- Drinks: Tea
- Scent: old books.
- Place: his office.
- Festival: all of them.
- Contribute an article on the history of Plainsfolk tribes to the new edition of Historia Eorzea.
- Be promoted to middle management.
- None, but is reflexively superstitious
- Neutral Good
- Not really good at standing up to people, but incredibly stubborn about a few things.
- Losing his job. (this happened)
- Being a minor functionary
Abilities and Skills
- being Johnny on the spot
- Fists & knives
- Arcanist magics & healing
- Just enough to get by
Family and Relationships
- From one of the few remaining Plainsfolk tribes that has not integrated fully into Eorzean society.
- Celeste Armistead
- Valia Rosa
- Lance Valentine
- Shizu Moshroca
- Arngrim Greyashe
- Brinn Rosa
- Adventurers' Guild
- Clan Centurio
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
"I hate that guy; he ratted me out for fudging some numbers on my reports..." - disgruntled ex - office staff
(rare) "You seen those tattoos? Didna expect tha from a suit."
(common) "He died from the Coughing Sickness."
Name and Lifestyle
Before Dalamud's Fall
Birth and childhood (0-10)
- Born to small tribe of nomadic hunter-gatherers.
- Left home for Limsa and joined Arcanist guild. Excelled.
After Dalamud's Fall
- Finished training with Arcanists and applied for a job with the Adventurers' Guild.
A Realm Reborn (Present, 23)
- Was happy doing desk work when called upon for a special assignment.
- SPECIAL NOTE: A few months back, Ralin discovered that his life was in danger. He fled his Guild assignment by faking his own death (see Valia) and hiding in Ishgard. He had to return to Ul'dah in search of the reason behind his death warrant (If you are into Ul'dahn politics or anything having to do with Ala Mhigan refugees, send a message). Once he discovered the pertinent documents, he feels vindicated... and horrified. He can be found in any region, but tries to remain unobserved. His voice is currently wrecked from going through the Coughing Sickness and is very raspy.
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
- Anyone wanting jobs from Clan Centurio regional office in Ul'dah
- Anyone looking for business contacts