Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Approx. Age||Twenty-Seven (27)|
|Height/Weight||7'4" / 310 lbs|
- Given Name: Subtle Nomad: The term Subtle Nomad was initially given to him as a homage to the lifestyle his parents had been living at the time of his birth. While the Nomad portion of his name stuck, the descriptor was later modified by the Roegadyn himself as he felt Rough better described his current self - along with the life he's been living.
- Nameday: 15th Sun of the 5th Astral Moon, 1555
- Current Residence: Ul'dah, The Goblet. Ward 3 Plot 24.
Appearance & Personality
- Physical Attributes: Standing tall—though on the shorter end of the height spectrum for a Roegadyn—his skin dark and eyes as red as the once-moon Dalamud, Rough Nomad's Hellsguard characteristics are plainly evident even at a glance. His racially trademarked breadth of frame and notable huskiness would often have him mistaken for a warrior of some type were it not for garb he often wears. Though not visibly ripped per say, the Hellsguard has been raised and taught to sustain himself on physical labor; a subtle softness to his core merely masks the toned muscle beneath. Naturally grayish-brown hairs dust over his entire form, save for his scalp, which the Roe keeps cleanly shaven.
- Rough Nomad's hands, large and firm as La Noscea coconuts, remain constantly calloused and matted beneath numerous scarring extending up across either forearm, likely the result of a nasty barnacle or two, countless blades, and other rough-handed ventures. Similar scarring is also evident along his lower legs, ankles, and up towards the Roe's knees. Lastly, though there are some rough markings on his face, cheeks, or neck, most of these are covered or overtaken by the white tattooing that curves beneath either eye and over a single brow.