Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Clan||Seekers of the Sun|
|Sept||Sea of Spires Sept|
|Apparent Age||Early 40s|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Other
- 6 Appearance & Personality
- 7 Biography
- 8 Miscellaneous
- 9 Rumours
- 10 Relations
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Commissioned Work
- 13 Personal Work
- 14 Footnotes
- Please note that this profile is written from an out-of-character perspective, and not all information included therein is well, or publically, known.
Appearance & Personality
- S'khai was raised within a tiny sept located in the canyons of Thanalan just south of the Sea of Spires. As a child, S'khai was forbidden from helping his mothers hunt, and was instead delegated the tasks inherent in raising his sisters and caring for the tribe. Quickly learning a vast number of skills from traveling merchants and caravans, S'khai took quickly to the lot afforded him by his father, though sought constantly to learn to fight, hunt, and provide in what he felt was a more 'direct' manner.
Sixth Astral Era
- → History of S'raha Nunh, S'khai's father, with the Zu tribe, including the Amalj'aa attack, and his ousting immediately following
- → Birth of the Sea of Spires Sept
- → S'khai's birth and childhood, including raising his siblings
- → Coteries and alliances made with various merchants traveling through the canyons, and their effect and influence on S'khai's perception of self and the outside world
- → S'khai's education stemming from the merchants, both Ul'dahn and Amalj'aa.
- → S'raha's slow decent into alcoholism and depression, and the efefct it had on S'khai's perception of tribal life and the duties of a tribe leader
Sea of Spires Sept
- The Sea of Spires Sept is, or rather was, an incredibly miniscule, primarily matriachial sept of the Zu Tribe (nominally) led by S'raha Nunh. Composed of a single nunh, three female warriors, and their children, the Sea of Spires Sept was, on the whole, unknown to most other Seeker of the Sun tribes and septs. Numbering nine in total, and living an almost nomadic lifestyle, the group existed almost entirely off of the radar which suited the nunh, S'raha, just fine.
- The Sept began after S'raha Nunh, then Tia, left the Zu Tribe after accusations of aiding an Amalj'aa raiding troupe that decimated the sept's population. After an argument ensued with the Zu Tribe nunh, S'raha was chased from the tribe and branded a traitor, never to return.
- S'raha spent the next five years wandering Thanalan as a nomad trading, stealing, and hunting what he could to survive. Over the course of those five years two young women, (T')Wabati Jirho and (R')Nhapla Hyun, also outcasts from their respective tribes, joined S'raha in his vagrancy, with the three eventually settling in the area just south of the Sea of Spires.
- S'raha soon became complacent about his position as leader, and began to allow hunting duties to slide onto the shoulders of the two women while he took on the role of caretaker for his now three children. While S'wabati and S'nhapla began to take control of most larger duties and decisions, they allowed S'raha to keep his title as nunh, having more-or-less stripped him of all other nunh obligations beyond breeding.
- S'khai was the first child, and only son, of S'raha, born to S'wabati shortly after their arrival in the Sea of Spires. While the two women took duties of hunting, S'khai was raised by his father. By the age of five, S'khai had learned basic survival skills, and by eight was caring for his sisters, now two and one. As S'raha fell into a melancholic state of depression, S'khai took on parental duties including cooking, cleaning, mending clothes and caring for injuries. By the age of ten, S'raha had removed himself almost entirely from his role as parent, and S'khai, instead, held the burden with a distinct sense of pride, taking great elation at each of his sister's achievements, and swallowing bitter jealousy as his father forbade him from hunting with his mothers.
- Along with his duties of keeping camp and foraging, S'khai learned quickly the ways of trade, convening with each passing merchant, and trading what pelts and woven fabrics he could spare for books, buttons, and various goods, as well as lessons in reading. As a child, he took instantly to the art, burying his craving for adventure between the pages. It was here, as well, that he learned both sleight of hand and Amaljic, seeking to further his abilities to provide for his tribe through trickery or simply expanded trade.
- → Fight with father
- → Leaving tribe for Ul'dah
- → Adventure!
- → Influences found in Ul'dah, Limsa, and Gridania
- → Overview of the Calamity's impact on S'khai's mental state
Before the Fall
- → Trip to Gridania to hone his skills in Conjury
- → Joining the Alliance
- → Parting ways with Solid Sequoia
Battle of Carteneau
- → Back-lines conjury providing both defense and healing
- → Emotional impact resulting from the seeming futility of the battle
- → Running from Carteneau
After the Fall
- → Wandering, so much wandering
- → Meeting with goobbue; become best bros
- → More wandering, some angst
Seventh Umbral Era
- → Overview of the events following 2.0's release
Rise of the Seventh Umbral Era
- → Trouble in Ul'dah
- → Steady decent into drinking, drugging, and gambling
- → → Resulting debt to Flynt Reddard
- → Slow formation of new identity and personality brought on by fear of self
- → Return to Limsa
- → Meeting with Cilia; drugs and whatnot
- → Budding friendship with Archemides
- → Meeting with N'ouleh; impact of the Tia on the not-nunh
- → Joining Heartwood Trading Company, and subsequent leaving
- → Meetings with Teld're Eska'aldren, Zeean Wraithor, Ama'drien Amaro et al.
- → Readdiction to Somnus; decent into heavy drinking brought on by nightmares et al.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the characters of other players)
■ [NSFW] OOC Tumblr :: not-a-nunh ■ [Occasionally NSFW] IC Tumblr :: skhainunh