- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 Rumors
- 9 History
- 10 Other Notes
"It is a miserable man who does not enjoy life." —from Carmina Burana (Carl Orff)
"Oops. I can pay for that... I mean, once I find work. You got any job openings?" -Tin
Height: Very tall
Weight: Very fridge like
Complexion: very dark red, yet still manages to blush often... somehow
Hair: black and red
Eyes: pale green
Particular Traits: Has scars across torso from obvious magic damage. Doesn't show them off, doesn't hide them either. Also has what appears to be a surgical scar near his heart.
Voice: warm, loud, and deep
Clothing Style: will dress for the occasion, any occasion.
Laterality: Left handed
- Hanging out
- Learning new things
- Smuggling slaves to safety
- Getting into trouble
- Collecting scars
- Having fun
- Good people
- R'adehn Tia
- Not being able to save someone
- Not having a job
- Having to ask others for help
- Wearing green
- Color: Black
- Food: Any, and a lot of it
- Drinks: Yes
- Scent: R'adehn's hair.
- Place: Ul'dah.
- Festival: Summer.
- Compete in the Grindstone
- Save every damn slave and put an end to the slave trade, permanently
- Make sure his sister takes over the family mining business, not him
- Respects all of the Twelve... or at least uses their names liberally while cussing, if that counts.
- Chaotic good
- Wears his emotions on his sleeve
- Bad at lying. Like REALLY bad.
- Bull headed and sometimes foolish
- Will rush into things without thinking it through first
- Is a REAL lightweight when it comes to drinking
- Losing someone he loves, or cares about, or met in passing...
- Swinging an axe
- Flower arranging
Abilities and Skills
- Cooking for large groups
- Flower arranging/ikebana
- A wide scope of knowledge, if not much in the way of depth
- Has some familiarity/aptitude for it due to magic being pervasive in Hellsguard culture
- A smattering of craft ability
Family and Relationships
Mother, father, grandparents, etc. all still alive and well. Only sister left home and traveled to Ul'dah in order to 'persuade' Tin to return home and take over the mining business like he was supposed to. This isn't going well.
(This is actually a long list...)
- R'adehn Tia
- Adam Plantagenet
- Xilastae Havenstrough
- Sevilince Net'ra
- Addison Hines
- Arngrim Greyashe
- Tzenef Draiden
- Cameron Starke
- Cameron Starke
- Cameron Starke (it's complicated)
- Marauders' Guild
- Immortal Flames
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
- "I've seen that guy around." -randoms
- "That's not really his name... is it?" -people he's met in passing
Name and Lifestyle
Tin Man is more of a title, rather than his name. Every eldest son is named Tin Man and is expected to take over the family's mining business.
Derry is what his family calls him. And ONLY his family.
Before Dalamud's Fall
Birth and childhood (0-10)
- Only son of well-off mining family.
- Completely normal upbringing
- Loved his younger sister; she looked up to him
- An accident during a storm (lone kobold attack) caused some misunderstanding. Sister's respect for him lost since she now thinks he's weak.
- Against his family's wishes, his father gave Tin permission to ditch responsibility and go see the world. Hasn't been home since.
After Dalamud's Fall
- Found guard work in Ul'dah after leaving home. Worked for a disreputable guy, but protected from the sketchier aspects by a coworker.
A Realm Reborn (Present, 23)
- After his first boss was imprisoned, Tin bounces around from job to job. No work is beneath him.
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
- Looking for any (rp) work.
- Manages Stellazzio Pizzeria. Wednesdays 6-9 pm EST. Goblet, ward 11, plot 27.