Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nameday||31st Sun of the Third Astral Moon|
- Chidori Akane
- The fifth child of her family, Akane had little to prove. Her older brothers and sisters handled the family's expectations, while she was mostly left to enjoy herself. As such, the Raen devoted her time to exploring and learning all she could of the world. Once she was old enough, she turned her attention to the discipleships of magic, choosing a life of patient study rather than hard labour.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Pina Colada
- Getting caught in the rain
- Making love at midnight
- Healthy food
- Red tape
Foods: Chicken katsu
Drinks: Pina Colada
- Long walks on sandy beaches
- Reading unwieldy tomes
Hair/Fur: Red with gold highlights
Eyes: Left blue, right amber
- An easy life has left its mark on the young Raen. Given her relative youth, there are no signs of lines on her forehead or at her eyes, no scars that mark her visage. Instead her flawless face is framed by slightly wavy hair, a deep red at the roots that slowly turned to a soft gold at the tips. Around her cheeks and on her brow, white scale patterns decorated her heart-shaped face, formed like jewellery set into place. These features helped draw attention to her large eyes, one an amber shade, the other a blue. Her lips were a little on the small side, although their lack of width didn't stop them from seeming full all the same.
- The clothing that Akane wears seems designed to emphasise her figure, unless she's actually dressed for a fight. Anything she chooses to don almost always needs to have a button-up front, of which the buttons are either straining or simply not done up. This curvaceous woman seems to have no issues with people seeing her skin, and often seems to act as if it isn't an issue. To her, it likely isn't, and she's even willing to deliberately overlook anyone who might be staring. While the clothing might be open, it still needs to be form-fitting. If it might show off her chest, it should equally draw attention to her slender waist and her delicate hips, showing that she always dresses to impress.
MotivationWhatever lies beyond the horizon
OutlookTomorrow's like today, but probably better
Positive personality traitsAttractive, daring, humorous
Negative personality traitsAiry, delicate, hedonistic
- Born late in her family, Akane only had one sibling younger than herself. Her family did its best to avoid everything with the Garlean occupation of Othard, and as such Akane grew up with a relatively easy childhood. There was plenty of time for her to read and play with her younger brother, until eventually she grew old enough to want to explore more of the world. Unfortunately for her, the Au Ra was sick when the Doman refugees fled to Eorzea, so she didn't get her chance at first.
Relationships♥ Romantic Interest, ♥ Sexual Interest, ♥ Platonic Love, ♦ Good Standing, ● Neutral Standing, ↓ Poor Standing
- Despite this, a few years later she did get her chance. When the Raen arrived on Eorzea, she was a little out of her depth. It didn't take her much time to get swept up in an art that was returning, training in both blade and magic together. The redhead took much more towards the magical aspect, the sword mostly an afterthought. Passing the various trials was easy enough at first, although towards the final tests in her apprenticeship she struggled severely. It was only too good for her when she finally passed and could relax her training. Time without the intensive workout has let her figure soften a little, although she still does enough exercise to stop herself from growing fat.
- Romantic Interest
- ♥ PERSON NAME - ♥
- Platonic Love
- ♥ PERSON NAME -
- Good Standing
- ♦ PERSON NAME -
- ♦ PERSON NAME -
- Neutral Standing
- ● PERSON NAME -
- ● PERSON NAME -
- Poor Standing
- ↓ PERSON NAME -
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
PC Rumors (written by other players)
- This page uses the Easily Read Template, created by Khita Atropah and inspired by Bancroft Gairn.