|Place of Birth
This Wiki is a work in progress.
Height: 6'4 ilm
Complexion: Dark grey
Hair: Waist length and shining.
Particular Traits: She has kept her body as close to perfection as possible. Having been a sought-after courtesan, it was important to her to maintain the merchandise properly.
Clothing Style: Myrri primarily wears clothing that is lavish and expensive. Recently, with a shift in job focus, she has begun to attempt a more conservative view on resources and functionality rather than beauty and appearance.
Laterality: Right handed
- Myrri is demure and lighthearted, tending towards a hedonistic approach to her life and the lives of others. She chooses to live her life in such a way as to bring the most pleasure to herself and to those her life affects. Logic and consideration are generally weighed before emotions and gut feelings, though she certainly has no problem expressing the latter should the former sit in line. She attempts to be aloof in things that are not her business, though most times she cannot help but be a rather horrific mother hen.
Family and Relationships (NPC's)
PC Relations (Her thoughts on other Characters)
- Matthias Lyon - A highlander. Once a client, now a dear friend and lover.
- Lyria Stormdancer - Miqo'te, ward of Matthias, loved and cherished as companion and ward: Her "little dove".
- Rel'kiv Saito - Au'ra - Chef of the Phoenix Rose. Companion and lover.
- Vonir Whitehearth - highlander. Friend and associate to Rel'kiv.
- She is currently residing at the Phoenix Rose and is on (mostly) good terms with the people there.
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
- "She's the nicest most beautiful person I've ever met, but don't let that fool you, she's tough as they come... Stronger than me anyway..." - Lyria Stormdancer
Little is known about her past beyond the current hunt by a mysterious gentleman by the name of Toltoro. Myrri is rather close-mouthed about anything beyond her prior profession, proclaiming without shame that she was a very skilled courtesan and whore. She mentions no family beyond having been around brothers in her younger days, though how much of that is truth is anyone's guess.