Jump to navigation Jump to search
"I'm gonna get my good axe..."
|Guardian||Halone, The Fury|
|Nameday||10th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon|
- Assumed Name: Wuot Wint
- Full Name: Wuotwint Eifaeidinsyn
- Nickname: Wint, Wuot, Baldy, Big Green
- Place of Birth: Somewhere on the Blood Seas
- Height: 7 foot 3 inches
- Weight: 368lb
- Body Type: Muscular
- Skin: Matte Green
- Eyes: Ice Blue
- Hair: Bald
- Scars: Various scarring coats his chest, arms and back. Only a few line his face. Other scarring is unknown.
- Tattoos: One large, splattered red X mark across his face.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Romantically Involved: None to speak of at current.
- Martial Status: Single
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: Unknown, goodness knows he could have a kid floating around out there.
- Physical Strengths: Impressive Strength and Stamina reserves, Numbness to physical pain.
- Physical Weaknesses: Slow and Sluggish, Relies heavily on countering foes within range.
- Mental Strengths: Great tactician, In control of higher thinking in the heat of combat even while 'berserking'.
- Mental Weaknesses: Masochistic tendencies towards things that actually wound him. Innate dislike towards casting and being around magic. Limited ability to read and write, but not illiterate.
- Fighting: Great with most martial weapons but prefers a defensive fighting style favoring his axe.
- Intimidation: Can it be solved with a glare? If so he can do it.
- Thievery: If he has to steal, he does so directly...no secrecy involved. Who's going to stop him honestly?
- Piloting: Excellent Sailor, could possibly pilot other things if taught.
- Persuasiveness: Can it be solved with gil or an axe? If so, he can do it.
- Natural Leader: Though he hates positions of authority, his friends respect and follow his given guidance.
- Fighting and Bar Brawls.
- Strong, expensive rum.
- Beds with supportive frames.
- People Watching.
- Magic in most forms.
- Assuming a leadership role.
- Triple Triad and various other games of chance.
- Brawling and other forms of organized or disorganized fighting.
- Possible bounties on his head, though the contractors are said to be shady folks...
- "You know...he used to be quite a bit more friendly...wonder what happened?"