| Aldyet Lannis
| Marital Status
|| In a relationship
|| Trial Combat Tactician
|| 5'7 / 140 lbs
|| Lawful Good
★Aldyet is a soldier, studying medical practitioner, and aspiring adventurer who dreams of being a beacon of justice for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Aldyet Lannis (ALL-dee-yet LAN-niss) (10th Sun 6th Astral Moon (Nov. 10)) is a passionate, if sometimes meek young woman who, while once a bright-eyed and naïve adventurer, has tempered her resolve on the battlefield time and again to become a protector of the people with an unshakable sense of justice. She finds herself more comfortable in the heat of battle than in large social circles and is always the first to throw her shield between an enemy and an ally.
- ★As a rule of thumb, Aldyet's likes and dislikes aren't generally known to people outside those who take the time to actually talk to her or hear about her from those who do.
- ■ Fog
- ■ Fine clothing
- ■ Books
- ■ Dancing
- ■ Soft, plush things
- ■ Riddles and puzzles
- ■ Training/studying
- ■ Cowardice
- ■ Treachery/betrayal/subterfuge/deception
- ■ Abuse of power
- ■ Complacency
- ■ Bugs
- ■ Vice(s): Too easily willing to sacrifice her life for others,
- ■ Favorite Food: Aldgoat Steak
- ■ Favorite Drink: Vesper Bay Sunrise (Orange juice, rolanberry juice, and coconut rum)
Appearance & Personality
|| Body Type
|| Notable Features
| Azure blue
|| Midnight blue
|| Light complexion, of high color in her cheeks.
|| Fit and athletic from hours upon hours of training.
|| Authoritative on duty, sweet and melodic at home.
|| Her wardrobe is nearly all blue, though she prefers simple clothes in day-to-day tasks.
|| Her right hand has been amputated and a magitek prosthetic has replaced it.
1577 - Present
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ "Glad to hear she's doing well for herself now." -- Sultansworn trainee
- ■ "Always stickin' her nose in other people's business." -- Brass Blade
- ■ "She saved my life. I'll never forget her courage as long as I live." -- An Ul'dahan resident
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ "She got into a bit of trouble with that Natalie lass a cycle or so ago." -- Quicksand patron
- ■ "Hardly ever see her around Ul'dah anymore. Maybe the Syndicate got the better o' 'er." -- A merchant
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- ■ "She ain't from Eorzea, I can tell you that much, an' she's got a look in her eyes like she's got something to hide." -- Surly adventurer
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Poor Standing
- ♥ Vasque Desmarais : Aldyet met Vasque through a chance encounter with mutual friend Nazeru Auronas. Though at first she didn't much care for her, spending time with the intellectual made her find admiration for Vasque's kind and caring nature and her passion for learning new skills. Over time, Aldyet eventually asked Vasque to marry her, but Aldyet's foolishness caused her to drive Vasque away. Now they are pursuing their relationship once more, and Aldyet is hoping for the best with the one woman that holds her heart.
- ● Chokho Viqqoh : Another that Aldyet met through Nazeru Auronas who she was cold towards. The two's relationship, for the longest time, was hectic at best. It wasn't until recently that Aldyet began to simply talk to her and learned more and more about the miqo'te. She finds Chokho to be lacking the social conduct she has grown accustomed to, but finds her all the more appealing because of it.
- ● Ennara Calian : An acquaintance from their old Free Company, Eclipsis, Ennara is still somewhat of a stranger to Aldyet. They are on good terms, becoming good friends and stalwart allies, though there is not much Aldyet truly knows about her.
- ● Lyuri Felnica Aldyet did not particularly socialize with Lyuri while she was the leader of Eclipsis until they both joined the Free Wing Society. She finds Lyuri to be particularly hard on herself and sympathizes with her in that regard.
- ● Nazeru Auronas After a series of awful relationships, Aldyet found her first steady partner in the brash Highlander. Aldyet found safety and security by their side, Nazeru's boisterous and confident aura being quite contagious. Though their relationship came to a turbulent end, Aldyet tried to keep friendly company with her, but it has become abundantly clear that it will not be gotten without a fight.