■ BIRTH NAME... Allene Young
■ RACE & CLAN... Hyur, Midlander
■ GENDER... ♀
■ AGE & NAMEDAY... 26, 24th Sun of the Fourth Astral Moon
■ ORIENTATION... Pansexual
■ RELATIONSHIP STATUS... Single
- Organization Interactions
- Character Interactions
- Writing/Art + Music
- OOC Notes + Links
- ■ Spirituality/Religion: Allene pays tribute to the Twelve.
- ■ Politics: Old coots arguing in a room over who has the biggest stick. Not for her.
Allene can safely say she hasn't had too terribly exciting of a life. She was born in Limsa Lominsa, and her parents were simple fishers. They saved up to make sure she would be able to get a proper education, but she learned a few important tricks to life before she was old enough to move out.
Once she did, she started training at the nearby Arcanist's guild, so that she would be prepared just in case something happened. Her parents were stable without her, and she considered herself fortuitous for their blessing. As such, she tries to spread her good fortune, by helping out those who were in more need than she.
However, helping people does take coin. As such, she'd started helping in a different way, primarily working with the levemetes. She travels fairly frequently, as some areas tend to go quiet at times. If they go quiet, she goes hungry. But, overall, she has been enjoying the work, glad to help out, and thankful for the bit of pay she gets, although she often only takes part of what was originally offered.
The Grand Companies of Eorzea! Listed below is the Reputation, Status and any IC notes each Grand Company might have on this character!
Some of these rumors are untrue, speculation, or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under the Player Character category!
Stories are in chronological order.
Notes on Music.
❇ I've been RPing for a few years now. Whether it's tabletop, forum-based, or in-game, you name it, I've done it. I like to think I'm an understanding sort, and I generally let everyone do what they do. If it directly involves me though, expect me to in turn get more involved.
❇ For Combat in Roleplay :: I'm comfortable doing free-form or roll-based combat. However, the exception is that if someone is notorious for having a bit of Special Snowflake Syndrome, with untouchable characters, I may push for Roll-based, if at all instead.
Unless otherwise stated, all information below is OOC knowledge.
- ■ Do: --- RP with me. At any time. Just toss me a whisper, I can be ready for RP at a moment's notice. Anything from just friendly talking, to a nice spar.
- ■ Ask: --- Anything that can involve permanent damage to a character, such as severe maiming. Scars are generally fine, depending on severity.
- ■ Don't: --- Expect ERP. By all means, flirt. But don't be surprised and OOCly offended if you're turned down.