Althani stands 5 fulms high and is fairly thin with some faint muscle tone. Her skin is lightly tanned and eyes bright gold. Her hair is dark blonde, long, and thick. She occasionally ties it back or attempts to braid it but it's rather unruly and she struggles with it.
Scars & Markings: None visible
Voice: Quiet, speaks somewhat slowly and hums a lot. She makes an effort to be well spoken but will sometimes not be able to find the words she wants.
Clothing: Blue and white robes with metal charms or feathers while working, poncho and fur boots while not. She always has a worn leather satchel with her which contains a variety of medical supplies, basic survival equipment, a book on Eorzian plants, and some oranges.
Caring and gentle, soft-hearted, trying very hard
- Her tribe and the Steppe
- Helping Others
- Learning new things
- Wandering the wilderness
- Not knowing how to do things
- Excessive violence
- Feeling stupid/unwanted
- Being in cities
- Not being able to safe those she loves
- Losing her tribe
- Dying alone
- Cities/large groups of people
- Favorite Food: Oranges! She goes out and gathers some every morning. She can't cook so if she's left alone she'll default to eating only oranges. It isn't particularly healthy. She also loves anything anyone makes for her.
- Favorite Drink: Milk tea. It's a common drink in the Steppe and she drinks it fairly frequently during the day, especially if she's feeling homesick.
- Favorite Color: Blue