Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nameday||16th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Halone, the Fury|
This character article or section of a character article is a stub -- a small, but growing, work in progress. If you're the creator of this character, why not consider expanding it?
- Angela Holloway is a Hyuran Free Paladin who currently splits her time between Ul’Dah and Limsa Lominsa. She was born to a Gridanian conjurer and a Limsan Blacksmith, Sirona and Roy respectively, who settled together in Ul’Dah where her father made a decent living trading with the Miner’s guild and the many adventurers who made their way through the city. From a young age her mother trained her in the art of conjury, and she helped her father blacksmithing, but she found her own path, one that was not anticipated by her parents. She trained with a sword and shield, holding the childish dream of one day becoming a famous gladiator. Her dream soon changed however when she was approached by a Sultansworn who recognized her combat ability, and who set her on the path of becoming a free paladin.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Music
- 8 Gallery
- 9 OOC Information
- 10 Footnotes
- Lightly-sweetened tea.
- Baked goods.
- Floral scents and aesthetics.
- Passing on knowledge and combat arts.
- Overly-salty food.
- Getting sand/water in her armor.
- Those who would throw their life away.
Foods: Pancakes, Omelettes, Baklava, Papanasi
Drinks: Rooibos Tea
Colors: Red, Blue, White/Black.Hobbies
- Reading, especially novels.
Eyes: Light Grey
Weight: 163 ponz
- Angela is above-average height and weight for a female midlander, with fairly toned muscles (Although it’s rare to see them; She wears armor most days when out and about.)
MotivationTo protect, especially those who cannot protect themselves.
OutlookLife should be cherished.
Positive personality traitsCaring, earnest, organized, selfless, protective, motherly.
Negative personality traitsOpinionated, stubborn, proud, overconfident
Miscellaneous quirksWorkaholic, often has a stack of paperwork on her desk at work and at home.
- PUT YOUR BIOGRAPHY HERE.
Relationships♥ Romantic Interest, ♥ Sexual Interest, ♥ Platonic Love, ♦ Good Standing, ● Neutral Standing, ↓ Poor Standing
- FOR EACH NEW LINE, START WITH A SEMICOLON
- Good Standing
- ♦ Shiny Feather - One of the co-leaders of the Free Company "Hands of the Vagrant". She looks up to Shiny, and although she realizes the woman can be brash, she respects her as a leader. They met when Shiny saw an advertisement for her bodyguard services, thinking that the fee was a "pay once and have the bodyguard forever" deal, rather than daily pay. This misunderstanding bemused Angela at first, but she quickly took a liking to Shiny and ended up joining the Hands as a "Right Hand", the officer rank.
- ♦ Kuyuk Urakahkol - One of the co-leaders of the Hands of the Vagrant Free company. They met a few sennights after Angela's official joining in the guild. Kuyuk has been very kind to her thus far, even convincing her to chaperone a swimsuit competition, something she found ridiculous at first. He made her a corsage, and the contest ended with nary an ego damaged. In addition, Angela has escorted Kuyuk on several gathering missions. They maintain a friendly relationship.
- Neutral Standing
- ● Obih'to Chiha - Angela initially met Obih'to in the Free Company she had been in before the Hands- Midnight's Envoy. While interaction with him was scarce, he always seemed distant back then, and there was a certain darkness surrounding him. Her efforts at getting to know him better failed, not helped by the fact that he acted rudely towards her on occasion. Now that he is in the same company as her yet again, she has noticed a shift in his demeanor.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "She never orders anything alcoholic. Must be one of the more uptight Paladins, eh?" - Cheeky Waitress
- ■ "I saw her feeding a tiny dog. It was adorable!" - Pet Enthusiast
- ■ "She doesn't fear for her own safety much." - Flame Commander
- ■ "That lady's always wearing a suit of armor. I've never seen her through these parts in normal clothes." - Loitering Youth
- ■ "I heard the ring she wears belonged to the man she once loved, who died in her very arms. How tragic..." - Eavesdropper
PC Rumors (written by other players)
- ■ "RUMOR 1" - CHARACTER NAME
- ■ "RUMOR 2" - CHARACTER NAME
- ■ "RUMOR 3" - CHARACTER NAME
- Themes / Moods
- I prefer mature roleplay with character development in paragraph format. I do not enjoy overly-dark/grim themes, although emotionally heavy RP is fine.
- I won't do ERP.
- I'm a very chill person and I just go with the flow in RP. If you want to figure out a plot between our characters just send me a /t!
- IC is IC! We can be friends if our characters don't like each other ICly, don't bring IC drama into OOC.
- This page uses the Easily Read Template, created by Khita Atropah and inspired by Bancroft Gairn.