Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[[Image:|Artwork by Scruffyturtlespx]]|
|Citizenship||Holy See of Ishgard|
|Nameday||11th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon (June 10th)|
|Guardian||Halone, the Fury|
|Alias||Marcette, Marcy, Doctor|
|Marital Status||Single, Looking|
- Anya Noire, Ph.D ( /ˈan.ya//ˈnwɑɹ/) is a Hyuran woman and native to the Holy See of Ishgard in Eorzea. Known formally to some as "Marcette Lavellen" "R'miki Lavellen" and/or "Mikiki Miki". She is a member of the Lavellen House in the House of Commons.
- Dr. Anya Noire serves as the company doctor for Wandering Tonberry Trading Company. She is also, under her former name, a three time champion of the Mystic Runestone Competition (80, 103 and the Finale, 132). She currently is serving under the Maelstrom and Temple Knight banner as a Field Medic for the current conflict in the Ala Mhigan Region.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Researching Allag
- Taking Part in the Runestone
- Lalafells and Small Creatures
- Female Keeper of the Moon Miqote
- Food with Red Meat in it.
Foods: Rolanberry Tarts, Salads, and Fish
Drinks: ALL THE BOOZES, Coffee
Colors: Wine Red, Dalamud Red, and Hunter Green
- Practicing Unaspected Aetherical Manipulation
- Playing the Harp
- Transformation into other Races (Mostly as Temporary Pranks)
- Anya will not lie to you, she is not the fittest of healers. Her "chubbiness" is due to years of sitting around, snacking on candies and getting little to no outdoor time in her late teens, and again in there mid twenties. Don't worry, she's on a diet...
- A diet that will never end.
- If you stare into her eyes (do it romantically and she will let you get a hug in) most magi will notice a color change from her natural color to a Sterling Gold. This is her checking your aetherical levels to see if you in balance.
- Or she is sizing you up to beat you stupid.
MotivationPride, Entertainment, Sadistic Thrills.
DispositionAnnoyed when Bored, Uncaring when Threaten, :oud when Excited
OutlookShe does what she must, so others don't have to. So shall she fight, so others may live.
Positive personality traitsAdaptable, Intelligent, Daring, Unfoolable, Idealistic, Knowledgeable, Loyal
Negative personality traitsAggressive, Dry, Contradictory, Sadistic, Unpolished, Disruptive
Miscellaneous quirksAnya is unphased by the sight of atypical situations that fall in line with tropes. She wiretapped the Company ground, so nothing escapes her gossip house.
- Currently in the Works...
- Current Status: Research and Writing
- ♥ N/A - Anya has no current Romantic Interests
- ♥ Isaac Jachym - Anya, despite her past, is still willing to do some rather... fun activities a certain Highlander in her company.
- ♥ Lalara Lara - A Desert-raised Lalafell, who despite the two's complete opposite nature, formed a older sister/younger sister bond.
- ♥ Leah Carsen - Former Showrunner of the Runestone and Former Member of the Wandering Tonberry, the two were at a time the only Magi in the hunting company. The bond between the two (hopefully) never breaks.
- ♦ Raik Samil - At some point during the chaotic times of the Tonberries, things got weird between these two. Thankfully all that was thrown to the past. Hopefully Raik can stop getting himself all bruised.
- ♦ The Fairclouds - Ever since being forced to flee, Chidori, Sayori, Minori and most recently Kumori Fairclouds have become a beloved favorite to hang out and chat with.
- ● X'kohu Tia - Former Lover, Former Fiancé, now Neighbor. They are on speaking terms, but in Anya's heart, there is still a Ruin 3 that needs to be used.
- ↓ Selphy Nix'ira - Teacher in all things Arcana, Selphy and Anya now do not speak to each other. Mostly cause when they do, Anya gets a headache and a bloody nose, and Selphy is trying to teach Anya Mhachi magic.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated.
- ■ "That woman is a doctor? More like a tormentor..." - A timid fighter
- ■ "I hear, she talks to spiders, and the talk back to her..." - A barmaid in Ishgard
- ■ "... Wasn't she taught void magic?" - Random Runestone Spectator
- ■ "Wasn't she an Elezen at one point in time?" - A random patron to the Drowning Wench
- ■ "I heard she makes love to Lalafells..." - Ul'dahn shopkeep
- ■ "I bet she bathes in blood and tears..." - An able-bodied Adventurer
- ■ "Wait... wasn't she that Ishgardian that ran those orgies?" - A vertran Temple Knight