Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ Moonlights as a personal accountant. Despite poor management of her own money and income, she apparently knows how to turn an inch into a mile when it comes to others.
- ■ Supposedly a minor celebrity within the archeological world.
- ■ Also supposedly takes credit for other peoples finds.
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ "Where does that Ash get off telling me that handwork isn't distinctly Miqo-Merycidian... ain't even got a bloody degree..." - Disgruntled Coworker
- ■ "She's thirty-something, isn't she?" "Been in her thirties for more than a decade, mate. Pretty sure she's getting on."
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- ■ "... - fixation on voidsent'll get us bloody killed, Fionne. We can't keep working...-"- Unknown Coworker
- ■ "T'was not just the experience she took from the Tomb, stranger. The legacy she carries... " - ???
◢ Opinions (Opinions from the character's of other players)
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Poor Standing
- ● Lancelaux Fiermont:
- ● Aori Daitu: A fellow academic who Ash had the fortune of striking up a conversation with one night, Aori quickly proved herself to have a personality type which meshed well with Ash's own, the conversation between them flowing naturally. Rare to quickly consider someone a friend, Ash is indeed close to calling Aori one after one meeting. Ash intends to take the Au Ra on a dig with her one day.
- ● Azunai Nevarus: A man who can punch, cook, and won't try to bum a cigarette off of her? Ideal husband material. But alas, Ash is a busy woman with only one spouse; work.
- ● Solemn Olive: Ash's sister-of-circumstance, Olive has more than earned her place as a good friend. Painfully aware of how uncharactaristic it is of herself to adopt anyone as a family member, she cannot help but feel a close attatchment to Olive due to her own situation and relative youth. Something of a reflection she cannot help but care for.