| Bizaza Biza
| Marital Status
|| In a Relationship
|| Writer, Researcher, and Adventurer
|| 2 fulm 10 illm/"W-What? I'm not heavy if that's what you're asking!"
|| 15th Sun of the 1st Umbral Moon
|| Thaliak, the Scholar
Bizaza Biza was born on a farm in the La Noscea region with her older and younger siblings. She spent sixteen years on the farm before leaving to become the scholar she is today always keeping her nose in the books, she took up the adventuring side of life when she found out it was a way for her to further he goals as a researcher. She keeps in touch with her family still, ensuring that they know she's still alive and occasionally receives letters in return.
- ■ Books.
- ■ Researching.
- ■ Friends.
- ■ Sweets.
- ■ Tea.
- ■ Being cold.
- ■ Not having a book with her.
- ■ Mean people.
- ■ Alignment: Neutral
- ■ Vice(s): Occasional drinker
- ■ Favorite Food: Apple tart
- ■ Favorite Drink: Camomile tea
- ■ Favorite Color: Ceruleum Blue
Appearance & Personality
- Bizaza stands two fulm, ten illm high. She typically has her hair up in some form of a pony tail to try and keep it from getting in the way while she does research on whatever sparks her fancy.
- Her ceruleum blue eyes are wide and bright behind her glasses she has to wear, but that certainly never keeps her spirit down. A small heart is on her right cheek under her eye, possibly there for a reason?
- She has the typical build of a Lalafell who seems to enjoy the company of books rather than a sword or axe.
- Bizaza though is the scholarly type though, nose deep in a book, and possibly not paying attention to those around her.
- (Still fully developing her past and present. Sorry for the delays on this!)
Before Dalamud's Fall
- ■Abytan Zatan - Her father, a farmer in La Noscea.
- ■Yozaza Yoza - Her mother, a kind woman who's always been by her father's side.
- ■Korido Zolrido - Her older brother, he always liked to pick on her for being a bookworm. He stayed on the farm to help their parents.
- ■Honmomo Honmo - Her older sister, she helped Bizaza grow up with her mother. She stayed on the farm to help their parents.
- ■Toguda Mahaguda - Her younger brother, always shadowed behind Bizaza to the point he left home to study Thaumaturgy a few years after Bizaza left home.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ "I don't think I've ever seen her put that book down!" -a Tavern Owner
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Poor Standing
- ♥ Wyra Panipahr is her current girlfriend. She's still a little shy about letting others know, but that has become less so lately. Wyra still has ways to make Bizaza blush.
- ♥ Torora Panipahr is Wyra's twin sister and the younger sister Bizaza never had. Since the twins never part, Torora is always somewhere nearby if Wyra is.
- ● Sigurd Rainecourt is usually the person she ends up talking to for hours about research on the voidsent.
- ● Most of The Coral Sea, when she's not too busy being shy and quiet.
- ● Most of the Harbingers of Dawn, her new friends she's come to know thanks to Wyra!
Close-up of Bizaza with her current hairstyle. (By a friend.)
- (I will be working on this as much as I can, when I remember to!)
- Layout created by Bancroft Gairn. Thanks for letting people use it and shamelessly edit it!