|Place of Birth||Small Village called Orozo|
|Nameday||30th Sun of the 2nd Umbral Moon|
|Marital Status||Taken by Roger Holmes.|
|Occupation||Assistant to the Knoltros.|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Character History
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Rumors and Relationships
- 7 Music Themes
- 8 Music Video
- 9 Pictures
- 10 Roger & Chi
- 11 Family
- 12 Artwork
- 13 Artwork Other
- 14 Other Notes
Weight: 105 ponze
Eyes: Ice blue
Chidori Farcloud is from a small mountain village called Orozo. She is from a long line of priestesses that protect the village, her mother being the previous one. Chidori being the daughter blessed with the strongest magical aptitude, would someday follow in her foot steps.
The future never comes to pass, however, as a roaming band of Chaghan attacked her clan and their village...
Chidori and Minori looked on as one of the village guards wielded his sword, trying to keep the two sisters safe. Chi watches the horror as panic rises. "Kumo?! Where is Kumo?" She frantically tries to pull away from Minori, looking for their younger sister. Minori tries to keep her grip. "Chi no, Kumori is fine, Arashi and papa are still out there too, will keep Kumori safe."Chi manages to pull away only to bump into a very large Chaghan. She timidly looks up at the male. "O-oh.." In that faithful moment, a wandering shinobi seemed to appear out of thin air, stiking the man down. The sisters only managed to catch a glimpse of bright blue eyes and a masked lalafell before he threw himself back into the fray.
Haru, their father, rounded up the two sisters ushering them away. Chi fought against their father. "W-what of Arashi?! Kumori? Need to find." Haru shakes his head. "Not now little one, I saw them on the battlefield. Arashi has Kumori, he will keep her safe. For now..we must away." The three managed to escape their home village, making their way to Kugane. With whispers in the wind of revolting against the Garlean empire in the air, their father felt it best to send the sisters off while he went in search of Kumori and Arashi.
In the rush to see the sisters off, the sisters were separated. Minori clung to her sister as they were ushered to the boat. The two torn apart by force. A guff hyur barked. "That boat is full now, one must take another. Chi pleaded with the man. "N-no wait, that is Ch-..." but it was already too late. Chi was pushed on to the boat, leaving Minori on the dock to wait for the next.
Once on Eorzea land, Chi looked around at the sea of strangers. She sat on the ground, curling up, she softly started to cry. A small hand touches her arm, she jumps as she looks up. A lalafell smiles at her, holding out his hand. "Do you need a work? A home? I can help you." Chi looks uncertain for a moment, before taking the mans hand. "Y-yes. Can help find sisters?" The lalafell tilts his head at the strange way she spoke. "You lost your sisters?" Chi nods. The man hmmms. "I am quite the clever fellow, I will see what I can do. For now..how are you with mechanics." Chi shakes her head in a no motion. The lalafell pats her arm. "I will teach you. Chappa is the name by the way."
Chappa and Chi spent a good year together, before he introduced her to the Knoltros. This is where her life at the Wandering Tonberry began.
The Wandering Tonberry
Life at the Wandering Tonberry has been fairly pleasant for Chidori. She is a very hard working little raen, getting up in the wee hours of the morning to make sure the lodge is in shape for the day. A quick sweep of the poach, doing a bit of paperwork for the Knoltros and any errands they may have left her, she does it all. She even serves at the lodges tavern or cooks if her sister, Sayo doesn't show up. She even comes on hunts if another healer is needed, sometimes even despite Roger's protests.
Chi also spends her time tending to her flowers and the small shop she has inside the lodge. She adores all kinds of flowers and loves to arrange them in small pins to wear. She travels out to Morabay docks once a moon to sell her wares at the Seabreeze Bazaar with her sisters. Sayo tends to give her little sister a hard time since Chi sells her pins for low cost. Chi does it for the smiles more than the gil, she loves to brighten peoples day.
Chi recently started to work part time at Stellazzio Pizzeria. A favorite restaurant among those at the Wandering Tonberry lodge. Chi jumped at the chance to work there, making a little gil on the side.
• Loving, bubbly girl.
• Bit shy around strangers, tends to be quick to warm up.
• Talks in third person, doesn't use pronouns. This is a Chi trait, not a reflection of where she is from.
• Very polite, uses honorifics.
• Losing people dear to her.
• Despite how she speaks, she is highly intelligent. Books are a passion for her.
• Loves to dance.
• Loves to grow flowers and make items from them, such as hair pins.
- Color: Pink.
- Food: Salad.
- Drinks: Mulled Tea.
- Scent: Ocean breeze.
- Place: Costa del Sol, Limsa Lominsa.
- Festival: Moonfire Faire.
Abilities and Skills
• On her person she usually has a sketchbook. Sometimes flowers and/or flower pins.
• Pets/furry friends: Chi has a fair few pets and furry friends. Spiritual animals seem drawn to her, often falling her around. Rudy - fish, Rex - pug, Rue - terrier, Rosemary - sheep, Randell - dodo, Rocco - tanuki, Riley - sparrow, Rowan - fox, River - chocobo.
• Chidori isn't one for weapons, however she does have an old staff that did belong to her mother.
• Chidori has magic ablities she has barely scrapped the surface of. In combat she tends to summon the use of wind, at times earth as well. Giving the choice, she would prefer not to fight as that isn't something she is skilled at.
Rumors and Relationships
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
♥ Chidori & Roger themes
Roger & Chi
(Minori) Art by: Pettankoprincess
(Minori) Art by: Mimeowendormi
(Sayori) Art by: Pettankoprincess
(Roger) Art by: Pettankoprincess
(Roger & Capanda) Art by: Scribblin
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
- For Chi specifically, friends are always a good thing. Possibly a teacher/mentor as well.
- Chi the flower girl - Chi loves to make flower pins! Should you want her to give them out at an event or party, just give notice to get her stock up. Chi(& possibly sisters)is happy to come hand out. Please keep in mind, 18+ event aren't something she would attend, so those are out for her.