■ RACE & CLAN... Au Ra, Xaela
■ NAMEDAY... Unknown to her.
■ GENDER... Female
■ AGE... 22.
■ ORIENTATION... Heterosexual.
■ MARITAL STATUS... Single
■ NATIONALITY... Othard
■ RESIDENCE... Various Inns
■ OCCUPATION... Part-Time Assistant
■ PATRON DEITY... None.
■ HEIGHT... 4'11.
■ WEIGHT... 101 ponze.
A P P E A R A N C E
Fegasi is rather meek for a Xaela, having spent a long portion of her life outside of her tribe. She possesses deep blue hair, similar in color to her scales. Her frame is petite, due to much of her life spent out of the wild. She sports two green eyes with limbal rings that are a slightly deeper shade. She often stands with her arms held close to her body in an effort to make herself less noticeable. A book is often seen on her person and she tends to fancier clothing, preferring to look more cultured than other Xaela.
B E H A V I O R
Fegasi has a low opinion of herself. A runaway from her Xaela tribe and the early reactions to being an Au Ra in Eorzean lowered her opinion of herself into the dirt and it's been a difficult pit for her to climb from. She is quiet and will barely speak above a whisper, usually only when spoken to. She is easily startled despite her Au Ra hearing and even by the smallest of noises. She is afraid of many things and will often be resistant to new experiences. As a final note, Fegasi tends to be shy given her low attitude of herself and takes awhile to become comfortable with most people.
On the other side, Fegasi is loyal to those who do get to know her. She will put herself through more than she is normally willing to experience if it means better things for those around her. She is particularly fascinated with Eorzean stories and constantly will expose herself to a wide variety of reading. She is equally fascinated with verbal tales and will eagerly listen or eavesdrop depending on the situation at hand. Having spent much of her recent life indoors, she is sheltered but finds certain mundane activities to be thrilling. A sled ride down a gradual declining slope, for example, would be considered exciting to her. While she can falter in dangerous situations, if people she cares of are in danger she can usually muster up enough courage to assist in some way, though her priority will be to those in question out of danger.
Fegasi's normal tactics in a fight are to flee, she wants no part in bloodshed. However, if she realizes her limited stamina will not be enough to escape a fight she will confront it with Arcanima. Fegasi's raw strength with Arcanima is potent, though her knowledge of spells is limited. As the tome she uses was self made with limited understanding and knowledge, she is unable to bring out her full potential as a spellcaster. She prefers to use her Arcanima to mend the wounds of others rather than fight, and is a rather capable healer.
While she possesses more physical strength than might be expected of a shut-in bookworm, it more due to her race than any kind of training. Being a shut-in bookworm it also means her evasion and durability are lacking. Any engagement that isn't ended before it is brought into close quarters she is likely to lose.
R U M O R S
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
Common Rumors (Easy to overhear)
- "Seen her stop by. Never heard her talk. By that I mean she never talks loud enough."
- "Her? She finds a corner, sits in it, and reads. A simple one if you ask me."
Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- "I see her sometimes. She stops by, finds a comfortable spot to sit, then tries to draw the scenery."
- "Tried to pat her on the shoulder to say hello and she just jumped. Then got all quiet like. Decided to just go on my way."
- "Always listening, that one. Don't think I've ever seen her engage someone in conversation though."
Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- "Seen th' lass carryin' a tome before, an arcanist one it was. Looked fairly beat up, surprised it even still holds t'gether!"
- "Heard her play on a harp once. Quick to stop once I made mention of it though. Not sure why, sounded fine to me."
- "Think she's afraid of boats. Or the water. Couldn't tell which when she boarded my ferry."
PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
I N T E R E S T S
- The cold.
- Gentle personalities.
- Music and singing.
- Faerie Apples.
- Magic in general.
- Being given too much attention.
- The Dotharl, very much so.
- A lack of shade.
- The sea or any body of water.
- Those with a positive outlook on wars, fighting, or spars.
- Direct eye contact.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
|♥||Romantic Interest||♥||Platonic Love||●||Positive||●||Neutral||●||Negative||☠||Deceased||?||Uncertain|
|♥ Atlas Irvine||"The Noble Painter"|
|Fegasi met this hyur in the Carline Canopy. Though she was originally intimidated by the man despite his warm demeanor, she began to grow more comfortable around him with time. It soon became apparent to her that Atlas saw past her perceived flaws and as a result she became more accepting of herself. She has since become fond of the hyur and is always willing to travel with him or silently sit in admiration as she watches him paint.|
F O O T N O T E S
O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R
- RP walk-ups, whether starting myself or receiving from others.
- Join in for long term plotlines that make sense for the character.
- Combat RP, preference towards freeform.
- Most mature themes in RP are okay, though consult if they could have long term effects on my character.
- Tolerate meta-gaming.
- ERP, I've no problem with it, but I'm not here for it.
- Character death, or limb removal, without my consent.
- Would prefer not to acknowledge fantasia plot lines, as I find them be tension and immersion breaking.
- Dragging IC issues into OOC. I do not mind clarification of course on certain things, but my character's views do not reflect my views.