I'm pretty driven by plot-based RPs and I try to keep Haname as in character as possible. However, walk-ups and spur of the moment RPs are fine with me too! If you don't have a plot in mind, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to brainstorm with you! :) Below is what I'm okay and not okay with.
- ■ Acceptable Darker/Mature themed RPs (violence, blood, gore, swearing, drug/alcohol use, conflict, murder, etc) are fine for plot-driven encounters, temporary injury/incapacitation, humorous/quirky RPs, light-hearted RPs, and relationship building (either romantic or platonic but must make sense and develop organically. She's a flighty person so please keep that in mind).
- ■ Ask about long-term or permanent injury, scarring, long-term captivity or imprisonment, or anything that might dramatically change a character.
- ■ Unacceptable permanent character death, permanent crippling that would leave the character unable to function independently, rape, ERP, sexual forms of torture, and godmodding.
Below are just some things that have involved Haname. Please feel free to use them as a RP hook either as a new encounter or something pre-established!
- ■ She dropped out of Conjury school on a whim. Or rather, she one day just stopped attending classes.
- ■ Currently, there's a bounty on her head.
- ■ She recently picked up the axe and wants to learn how to properly use it.
- ■ She looooves idols and concerts.
- ■ She eats frequently so it's easy to find her at restaurants, cafes, and food stalls.
- ■ She is an unintentional troublemaker. Need someone to stir up shit? She's your gal.
Thank you for reading through this! I love meeting new people and having my character meet others from all walks of life. Please note that I do try to keep Haname as IC as possible so there are things that she might say or do that I would never nor would I condone, so please do not take it personally. In the case where a RP might make you uncomfortable, please let me know.
- ■ Tumblr: Repose-and-Run
- ■ Server: Balmung
- ■ Timezone: US Player; CST (UTC -6)
Tropes are devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience members' minds and expectations. On the whole, tropes are not clichés.
- This wiki is constantly changing as Haname's story changes.
- It was last modified on April 27th, 2018.
- The following is not entirely comprehensive, but contains general credits. Please leave all link-backs and credits intact if you use this template. A majority of credit for the current design goes to the fantastic Suen Shyu who definitely needs a larger credit section. Like with her format, if you want to use my current layout, please change the colors and banners to match your own character appropriately. Thank you!
- ✓ Original template by Bancroft Gairn.
- ✓ Adapted by Xheja Rajhera.
- ✓ Tabs, formatting & more by Suen Shyu.
- ✓ Expanded bits by Lucaell Tareth'eian.
- ✓ Relationship key & OOC notes by Glioca Sargonnai.
- ✓ Various formatting inspired by Meallaire Sergenaux.
- ✓ Tweaks, adjustments & more by Haname Yumishi.