"In small body lies tremendous power"
|Guardian||Rhalgr, The Destroyer.|
|Namesday||9th sun of the 6th umbral moon|
|Occupation||Aetheric Science Professor|
- 1 Character
- 2 Combat
- 3 Echo Power
- 4 ★ Recent RP events ★
- 5 Tendencies
- 6 ♦ Related Images
- 7 Rumours
Jigumundo is a socially awkward introvert with grim and ironic sense of humour. An introvertic personallity always confronts his explosive temper. A spitfire inside locked-up mind, he's more into science and his research than social interactions. However if spoken up to, he enjoys a good conversation, preferably about magic or aether. He's sarcastic, gloomy, grumpy, and generally not very fond of other people, especially those who he considers ignorant or just plain annoying. He always says "I don't like people. I just tolerate, or hate them." - which is true. He always falls into extremes. One time he's calm, serene and peaceful, just to explode with anger in a second when he's upset. His explosive temper usually manifests with shouting and being bossy and rude to other people. When he's really mad, he starts tossing fireballs around which is never nice...
★ Recent RP events ★
♦ Related Images
Player Character Rumours
- ■ (Avis Inkwood) "Oh, him. He's looking for Miqo'tes for aetheric research. Do you know of any who could use spare cash? Don't worry, he only looks grumpy, he can be nice... I'll make sure he is."
- ■ (Melody Adagio) "He says a lot of grim stuff about not caring for other people, but to be honest, I'm convinced that it's all a big fat lie."
- ■ (Xavarian Mystrife) "You're curious about the Professor~? I'd suggest speaking to him yourself, though I will warn, or perhaps inform, you... that for all his intellect, he is quite partial to Aetherical explosions..~ Though in a very educational way, I can assure.. maybe~"
- ■ "I heard a convict escaped from the Empire and hiding somewhere in Eorzea. I think he's lalafell"
- ■ "Yeah I heard. He's probably wanted there for a homicide."
- ■ "Oh my. I also heard that he has some followers there, like some evil genius."