Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nameday||2nd Sun of the 1st Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Nymeia the Spinner|
- Kakami Kami is an Ul’dahn lalafell who is determined to craft a new life out of odd jobs she can find around the city. She can often be seen along the Scholars’ Walk, reading alongside Saint, her Topaz carbuncle.
- A woman of mysteries, Kakami fancies herself a piece of Ul’dahn high society and tries to act like it. Sometimes it’s difficult to tell whether she learned her manners from a book or experience. Regardless, the charming smile she holds as she pampers her carbuncle is sure to hit the hearts of any walking nearby.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- An easy job
- Her Topaz carbuncle, Saint
- Luxuries she can’t afford
- Intrusions into her personal space
- Old friends
- Getting her hands dirty
Foods: Sweet pastries
Drinks: Bitter tea, coffee
Colors: Deep purple, goldHobbies
- Eavesdropping in populated places
- Reading about alchemy
- Crafting extravagant stories
- Spoiling Saint
Eyes: Grayish brown
Weight: 36 ponz
- As with any lalafell, Kakami is small and almost squeezable. Her posture and frame can both be described as delicate.
- She keeps her appearance clean and proper, but she has her hair in a high ponytail so that it won’t get in the way as she toils about.
- Usually, she dresses herself in dark, earthen tones when not donning something purple. All of her clothes seem to bundle her tightly, and she rarely shows skin if she can avoid it.
- Clothes with any sort of pockets are her favorites. She stuffs them with trinkets of all kinds, from gaudy tokens to torn pages.
- You will rarely find her without gloves.
MotivationAchieving a better place in life; feeling content and secure.
OutlookBelieve those who are looking for the truth, and doubt those that find it.
Positive personality traitsStudious, perfectionist, romantic, resourceful, charming
Negative personality traitsHedonistic, deceitful, possessive, unrealistic, domineering
Miscellaneous quirksShe prefers to speak nonverbally when she can, and she has a habit of bending her books out of shape.
- Kakami Kami is a lalafell never seen without her trusty carbuncle, Saint. Kakami and Saint frequently make their rounds throughout Ul’dah, searching for anybody that needs help. However, Kakami and Saint’s help comes at a price; if the beggar has no money, then the two are quick to leave.
Relationships♥ Romantic Interest, ♥ Sexual Interest, ♥ Platonic Love, ♦ Good Standing, ● Neutral Standing, ↓ Poor Standing
- Kakami uses the money she earns to put herself and Saint in a better life. However, money goes quickly just to have a roof over her head and food to eat. There’s no telling how long it may take to fulfill Kakami’s dream of dining with the sultana.
- Romantic Interest
- ♥ N/A
- Platonic Love
- ♥ N/A
- Good Standing
- ♦ N/A
- Neutral Standing
- ● N/A
- Poor Standing
- ↓ N/A
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "Bet she’s pacing near th’ alchemist’s guild again, but she ne’er goes in! I wager she’s got a friend inside.”
- ■ "Can’t talk to her without that carbuncle gettin’ in the way. Damn thing would bite yer toes off if it could!”
- ■ "She’ll do anything you ask if you have the gold for it. Just another wench peddling around the city, if you ask me.”
- ■ "Have you seen how she carries herself? I think she’s a noble hiding out as a commoner!”
- ■ "’Er carbuncle is the meanest lil’ devil I’ve seen in ages. Guy tripped an’ fell on her and it just about ripped ‘im to shreds!”
- ■ "She’s always in a different inn every night. It makes you wonder if she has a home or is visiting someone for the night, if you know what I mean.”
- ■ "I lost my ring and she found it for me within seconds. When I couldn’t give her money in return, she put my ring on and marched right off with it!”
- ■ "I seen ‘er before with them soldier types. Used t’ be a volunteer with th’ Flames. Heard she deserted them an’ got some men killed.”
- ■ "If you need someone gone, that little lalafell with the carbuncle is your woman. Tell her you know a guy, and she gets the hint.”
PC Rumors (written by other players)GalleryFootnotes
- This page uses the Easily Read Template, created by Khita Atropah and inspired by Bancroft Gairn.