|Nameday||28th Sun, 2nd Astral Moon|
|Guardian||Thaliak, the Scholar|
- Khara Vhos is a sheltered Xaela from the nearly-unknown Vhos tribe. She is tight lipped about what brought her from the Steppes to Kugane, and from there to Ul'dah, where she currently spends most of her time. She can often be found in the Ossuary, browsing the books, or haunting the edges of the Quicksand, observing the patrons.
- Vivacious and opinionated, Khara is often found in the thick of whatever's going on, either soothing tempers or goading them. Though she says she's a tenderhearted healer, she doesn't suffer fools, and is not a pacifist in the least. If a whack on the head with one of her many heavy tomes seems necessary, nothing will stop her from hauling back and letting it fly, short of possible damage to the book itself! Strangely enough, she never seems to be far from a rapier, despite claiming to "only" be a simple healer.
- NOTE: This is a constant WIP and will be edited and fleshed out as time goes on.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- New spells
- Helping friends
- Mean people
- Dangerous objects
Foods: Fish, fowl, beef
Drinks: Anything sweet
Colors: Jewel tones, notably blues, purples, black, and silver
- Making pretty and functional jewelry
- To anyone but a Lalafell, Khara Vhos is tiny. However, her vivaciousness and cheerful energy make it hard to remember how small she really is.
- She is built slightly and is not overtly muscular, with a traditional hourglass shape. Dark of hair and scale, Khara is a rather typical specimen of the species. The only exception is a strangely bright golden scale embedded in her forehead which glows with aetheric energy. Even her extremely pale skin isn't out of the norm, as she seems to take pains to keep her skin untouched by the sun.
- It contrasts vividly with the jewel toned blues and purples she likes to use as hair dye and makeup.
- She almost always wears clothing in varying shades of blue, purple, and black, made of luxurious fabrics and soft leather. When she’s working in various libraries doing research, her clothing is usually sleeveless and tight to her body, to prevent accidental inkwell spills on the precious books and scrolls.
- Khara has no body shame, and in fact seems to take great delight in flaunting her body. Most of her clothing tends to reveal some measure of skin, even if it’s simply the tops of her thighs between her boots and shorts. Even her “working clothing” does not cover everything it might be expected to.
- When possible, her nails are painted to match her scales.
MotivationThe health and happiness of her friends; keeping those weaker safe.
OutlookWhat will be, will be, but that's no excuse not to seize the day!
Positive personality traitsSocial, adaptable, cheerful, confident, focused, vivacious, practical
Negative personality traitsAssertive, can be abrasive, vindictive, rowdy, possessive, impulsive, single-minded
Miscellaneous quirksN/A at this time
- Born to the Vhos clan, Khara was part of a breeding experiment meant to protect the plains from possible invading outsiders. Sadly for the Vhos, Khara is little more powerful than the average Au Ra.
- For any further history, speak to Khara to find out!
- ♥♦ Camhi Naajal - She and Khara are heartsisters. Both love books and researching obscure knowledge. For years the two have shared space in various libraries around Eorzea, and a rock-solid friendship blossomed naturally from the constant exposure. Camhi is Khara's subordinate and right-hand researcher in Renaissance.
- ♦ Maetirael Bleibornwyn - Leader of the Renaissance free company. Khara looks up to Maetirael, and strives to be the best that she can so that Maetirael’s vision might be fulfilled. Friends for years, they met when Maetirael had trouble researching the specifics of a job she had taken on, and Khara helped her find the information she needed.
- ♦ Granite Tide - If Khara were to be intimidated by anyone, it would be Granite Tide, The Warlord (or master tactician) of Renaissance. She looks up to him, though she feels he could stand to loosen up a bit.
- ♦ Aden Fexa - Eyri and Sen met Khara in the Quicksand and were having a discussion about the contents of a nearby barrel when they met a Lalafell who claimed to use it as a seat regularly, and that it contained nothing but rocks. That Lalafell was Aden. While Aden is more Sen and Eyri's friend, Khara still enjoys his company.
- ♦ Atreyun Savaterre - The chocolatier and Khara met one evening at the Quicksand when she took the seat next to him at the bar. They had a lovely conversation, ending with him offering her a link pearl for future conversation. He eventually invited her to a date at the Gold Saucer for chocobo racing.
- ↓ N/A
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "Classless wench says whatever’s on ‘er mind. No filters a’tall."
- ■ "Never seen her without a book at hand. Probably some boring scholarly type. Except she’s so loud!"
- ■ "She bargains like a demon! Wound up selling her m’favorite rug for exactly what I paid for it!"
- ■ "I heard tell that she’s one of them controlling women, like. Won’t let her man wear the pants."
- ■ "Wave a trinket in her face and she just about goes stupid with wanting it."
- ■ "Heard some man offered insult to one of her lady friends, and she near about eviscerated him."
- ■ "Everyone knows she’s part of some secret organization. Bet they cut the heads off chocobos and drink the blood."
- ■ "I think she runs a matchmaking business? 'least she always seems to be trying to get people together."
- ■ "She’s poor as can be. Lives off the donations of her harem of men."
- ■ "That crazy Au Ra is only part of her free company so she can get her hands on a powerful cursed artifact to control us all!"