Kumaga Pomaga in Flames Armor
|Height||3 fulms 2.2 ilms|
|Patron Deity||Azeyma, the Warden|
Immortal Flames Investigator/Second Flame Lieutenant Kumaga Pomaga
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Personality
- 4 Affiliations and Known Associates
- 5 Characteristics
- 6 Other Notes
- 7 References
His height is typically larger than most Lalafells, though most other races will fail to notice, except possibly the shortest of Miquo'tes. He keeps his hair trimmed and neat as often as possible and as necessary.
Most of his clothing covers most of his body, as one skimpy-clothed Ul'dahn mentioned during his passing "You wear too much." When mentioning how little of hers covered, he was retorted with "It would be a sin to hide this gorgeous body."
Born from a noble family, Kumaga Pomaga grew up with all the perks of the rich. His family were honest and reputable Arms Dealers with many connections within Ul'Dah. It was not until about 6 years ago where their status, reputation, and lives were torn asunder due to some powerful influences within the Syndicate. Once their reputation was destroyed, they were free game to corrupt parties to take what they wanted. Many of his family was killed at the time. Kumaga Pomaga and his siblings were only saved due to their connections withing the Immortal Flames, hiding them and giving them new identities.
He trained during the time in hiding and chose to joined up with the Immortal Flames, to help root out corruption within Ul'Dah.
He has made investigations within the Syndicate, Brass Blades, Monetarists, and even within the Flames themselves. His last serious investigation involved the Sultansworn.
Since then he has taken to investigating leads to his own past, which led him to Mysterium, where he enlisted as a "Dear Friend" in exchange for information. He is currently involved with various cases while returning to Ul'dah occassionally to resume his role as a "Flame Private".
At first it seems that Kumaga Pomaga has a quiet and reserved personality. However, it is more that he allows the others the first move and silently judges them.
While he appears to have a sense of justice, more often than not he chooses to be neutral. As one who grew up with a family of merchants would know, "good" and "evil" is merely the perspective of the individual. He understands when one person benefits, another must suffer. The degree of it varies, but he has seen both sides all too well.
Affiliations and Known Associates
Affiliations: Immortal Flames ; Dear Friend of Mysterium ; Brass Blades ; Stone Torches ; Sultansworn
- Kokoda Sil'koda - Childhood friend and fiance, they were set to wed 6 years ago, before the attack by the Brass Blades. His drive to fight the corrupt in Ul'dah comes from not only losing his family, but his love as well. He has since found that she is alive, taking another name, but many years has passed and both have changed greatly. He continues to be close, but no longer as close as in the past.
- Clalaris Sil'laris
- Zezezigo Sil'kakazigo
- Eamont Desormaux - Finds it unusual to find a kind, yet heavy-handed individual keep his cool in the presence of such a wide variety or rambunctious mages. He has a level of respect for him, especially after seeing his decision making skills in Mysterium.
- L'yhta Mahre - Generally gives her a good breath of space due to seeing a surge of emotions in events, but finds that her musings and interactions are fairly entertaining.
- Seth Honeybrew - A Hyur turned Lalafell. Leaves him alone mostly, but generally does not disagree with his views on miquo'tes, as it has been seen too often in Thanalan.
- Sazhi'to Bajhiri - Views him as a skilled healer and the more level-headed of the group.
- K'hane Tariq - Careful with this one, as emotions can cause too much information to be diverged. Much prefers that she sticks with Nuali.
- Deitrych Brownlowe - Dirty-talking mercenary. More comfortable with his kind of speech.
- Llaine Tetheros - Alchemist from another land, unknown what to make of her. Currently investigating other connections and the validity of her nobility.
- Rosamund Cartwright - A bit of annoyance with her view on Lalafells, but it can't be helped. We look good in everything.
- Paran Hywel - ex-pirate skilled with a bow. Not much interaction here yet.
- Poka Ry'hn - As of late, this stalker's behavior has been benign, but the increasing frequency warrants some concern and disgression.
- Nicknames: Kuma
- Age: 23
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Straight
- Marital Status: Single
- Alignment: Neutral
- Height: 3 fulms 2.2 ilms
- Weight: 76 ponz
- Body: Round yet nimble
- Hair: Flame red with yellow tips
- Eyes: Blue
- Skin: Light
- Clothing: When not in Flames gear, he tends to enjoy flashy clothing
- Weaponry - while partially due to his family previously dealing in arms, he has a fascination and interest in all types of martial weapons
- Well-fitting armor.
- Drinks at the Quicksand and Missing Member.
- Corrupt merchants and political leaders/groups.
- Robes. Bilauds are much better.
- Wooden swords and subligars.
Areas of Expertise
- Martial: Excels in Melee combat, has trouble with Magic
- Crafting: Novice BSM and GSM
- Other: Disguises, Hiding presence
- Close combat.
- Urban tracking and Diplomacy
- Magical arts and studies.
His standard equipment tends to be either functional or flashy or both. He tends to wear heavy armor over light clothing. His choice of swords is typically a full metal blade, but he always carries a small dagger[until it turned to a giant sword in 2.3] with him at all times. Very rarely will he be carrying a heavy shield, as it feels too unwieldy, as he prefers bucklers and standard kite shields.
The following rumours can be heard about NAME, predominantly in WHERE. (If your character has an opinion about her, feel free to add it here.)
What PCs are saying
- "You wouldn't know it from looking at him, but Kumaga's a consummate actor! No dark deed can hide from his sneaky investigative skills!" -- L'yhta Mahre
You might have run into or otherwise know Kumaga Pomaga from:
- Frequents the Quicksand when working for the Flames in Ul'dah.
- Visits Limsa Lominsa's Drowning Wench and Missing Member when not in Mist checking in with Mysterium.
- Patrols Thanalan aiding the Flames with the Amalj'aa attacks.