Name: Moengeim Nachtuwilwyn- meaning Moon Jewel, daughter of Night Owl
Place of Birth: Limsa Lominsa
Current Residence: Limda Lominsa, travels
Talents/Skills: She knows her way around a boat. She is also good at coming up with food ideas.
Romantic relationships: None
Weight: 263 pounds
Race: Roegadyn - Sea Wolf
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: black
Hair Style: long and braided
Skin color: A dark green/grey
Distinguishing features: How tall she is is definitely something that stands out.
How she dresses: Most often than not she wears her uniform, however she can be caught in dresses and other casual clothes if she is off doing other work or just socialising.
Mannerisms: she is very expressive through her body language, and speaks a lot with her hands. She takes on power stances, oft standing with her hands on her hips or sitting with her shoulders back and head high.
Hobbies: Building and other little crafts. She embroiders from time to time as well, or patches clothing.
Speech patterns: She speaks very emphatically and succinct, though can sometimes come off a bit dreamy and far sighted when she's speaking of hopes and dreams. Her voice is silvery and pleasant.
Voice: X - Youtube link
- Good humoured
- Overly Ambitious
Moengeim comes from a family with a long line of fishing experience and success, but her immediate family has been struggling to keep themselves afloat since the calamity. Mediocre fishermen at best, her father and brother had been supporting the family for the most part while Moengeim and her mother sold their wares as merchants in Limsa.
Time went on and her parents have grown old, and she has set out into Eorzea in hopes of finding her true calling so she can keep a roof over her family's head and food on the table.
She has since trained and has become a certified chef and has been supporting her older family as best she can.
- Mipije Papije: The little Lalafell gave her a warm welcome when she came to check out the Gullwings, and helped her with the paper work. She likes how goofy he is, and hopes to possibly work with him cooking for the company.
- Nachtuwil Weggnberasyn - Father, fishermen, grumpy old man. They have a very close relationship and they love each other a lot, and often make jokes about his old age and his attitude to the 'youngin's.
- Halpswys Fianblaetwyn - Mother, merchant, the cutest old lady you'd ever meet. She taught Moengeim everything she knows and she loves her a lot. They have been inseparable since Moengeim was no taller than a Lalafell, and it hurt her dearly to have to leave her mothers side.
- Merlswys Nachtuwilwyn - Younger sister, a training blacksmith in Limsa. She is much younger than Moengeim, but they are close none the less.
- Dyrsthylt Nachtuwilsyn - Older brother, works in the shipping yard doing general labour work. He grew up protecting her and scared off any bullies that came her way. She returned the favour in later years when she caught him getting beat up by a wench he unfortunately tried to drunkenly chat up. She was beating him with a shoe, it was hillarious, but she had to step in despite wanting to just laugh at him.
FeEl free to add your own!
- "I swear she comes home with more mud on her face than she leaves with."
- "I dare say she treats me like my own mother would!"
- "She's a big goof, but easily teary-eyed."
- "Heart of gold and can put a smile on anyone's face, if not with her attitude, but definitely with her food!"
- "Very outgoing, it's been a while since I felt so welcomed by a stranger."