Standing at a short height near five fulms, Nao’to isn’t exactly the quintessential image of someone who would be terrifying at a glance. Currently he sports a head of blond hair, though a close inspection will find his more natural blue tones sticking out of his roots. Along his eyes are a series of white tattoo marks that are permanently inked into his skin as a sign of his Keeper Heritage. His pale complexion brings into question his susceptibility to sunlight and indeed his preference is naturally geared towards patches of shadows than harsh light.
The Keeper’s pale complexion however is no barometer of his usual demeanor. A quick glance would give anyone ample opportunity to spot the signature fangs of his clan which were already longer than average. On a normal day it’s quite common to find the arcanist dressed in darker shades as a natural preference. Common color schemes that he prefers appear to be shades of blue, black, and occasionally splotches of gilded gold.
Scars & Markings: --- Along the corners and sides of his eyes are pairs of tattoos that were permanently inked into his skin with aether. A single white tattoo reminiscent of a crescent moon is a sign of the Alnilam clan’s devotion to the goddess Menphina and the moon. Although Nao’to has since turned his back on his conservative clan he still keeps them as a reminder of the more pleasant memories he had in his clan.
Voice: --- Nao’to’s voice range is one that is in line with a tenor’s. Though he is capable of speaking in the more eloquent tones of Gridania his time in Limsa Lominsa has given him a bit of a sailor’s mouth. He likes to adapt from using ‘proper’ words to using casual diction depending on the situation.
Clothing: --- His clothing is a strange mix of both Lominsian fashion and the traditional gear of the Alnilam clan. Nao’to prefers the freedom of sandals rather than boots, yet in contrast also prefers the tunics and casual dress of Limsa Lominsa. His common color schemes often consist of shades of blue, black, and either silver or gold.
In a single word Nao’to can described as a man who is cordial. Easy to approach and equally easy to become acquainted with, he is the type of person who loves to have fruitful conversations whether intellectual or silly. However, this cordialness shouldn't be mistaken for genuine kindness as even he is capable of being two-faced. On one hand he is all ears in sparking a conversation should someone approach him, but in reverse he does have a degree of shyness when making the first introduction. Although generally jovial with a love of teasing others, he is easily annoyed by haughty & smug people. To strangers he is fairly amicable and polite, but to friends he is a jester and loves to tease them as a sign of his affection.
- Books Books are his greatest friends as Nao'to loves to immerse himself in texts. Whether academic or long novellas it's quite common to see him lounging about after working nose deep in them.
- Cooking Although he'll never admit it the arcanist does have a love for the culinary arts. For him it's a way to have a creative outlet while simultaneously saving gil when he overspends on books.
- The Night As a Keeper of the Moon he is naturally disposed towards the cold warmth of the Moon. He can often be found gazing up at the pearly orb along with the stars above him.
- Fickleness Indecisive people grate on his nerves to no end.
- Coffee He hates the taste of it. Whether it is a coffee cake, coffee pastry, etc. Giving Nao'to anything coffee related is akin to signing a death sentence with him.
- Limelight While far from being shy he doesn't like being the center of attention.
- Loneliness At his core Nao'to fears being left alone. To him the greatest joy is lasting friendships and being able to casually converse with an ally. To him dying without anyone remembering him would be a nightmare.
- Mother The matriarch of the Alnilam clan. Her strict control and conservative views have made him fear the possibility of her potentially whisking him back to his clan.
- Malboros An unfortunate childhood encounter and being swallowed whole by a malboro makes him instinctively fearful of these creatures.
- Favorite Food: Grilled Mackerel (Hingan Style)
- Favorite Drink: Starfruit Juice
- Favorite Color: Blue