|Name Day||28th Sun of the 4th Astral Moon|
|Free Company||The Gullwings|
Name: Nonopiro Yeyepiro (pronounced No-no-pee-roh Yeh-yeh-pee-roh )
Home: Camp Drybone
Current Residence: Camp Drybone
Talents/Skills: He can recite any and all tongue twisters with ease! He also has quite the green thumb
Romantic Relationships: None
Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme song: Fairytale -- Alexander Rybak
Nonopiro hails from a medium sized family who have always made their living breeding and raising chocobo's of the miniature Belah'dian Jennet variety, as well as the much larger destriers special for Roegadyn. His work was mostly cleaning stables and feeding, but he occasionally helped grow the fodder for the birds as well as special treats for them with the help of a few botanists.
Height: 3 feet
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: A very dark blue/green
Hair Style: short and choppy, layered
Skin color: Brown
Distinguishing features: He has a dark nose, his mother always told him the dirt just never came off and he believed it for a long time. He also is usually covered in dirt because of his work.
How he dresses: He dresses in almost anything, but mostly he wears simple work clothes. He wants to save up for really nice fancy clothes to wear but currently is lacking in the gil department.
Mannerisms: When passionate, he can talk fairly loudly and quickly. He also has a habit of talking to himself, moving around objects on a table and smiling even if nothing is really going on or if embarrassed.
Hobbies: Gardening and botany. He enjoys poetry but is not very good at it.
Speech patterns: Varies from calm to enthusiastic. His emotions come through most in the sound of his voice.
- Honest no matter what the consequences
- Owns up to misdeeds and makes up for them
- Easily flustered
- Easily Discouraged
- Nathaniel of Salem: Childhood pals, he hasn't seen him in a long time but has many fond memories of him. A priest who very much reminds him of the hyur visits his family from time to time for meals and company.
- Lulumani Dodomani: Father, inherited the chocobo farm at a young age! Sweet old man, but incredibly forgetful.
- Lalata Lata: Mother, equally aged as her husband but 10000% better memory. Extremely patient woman, and is the head of the household.
- Cocomu Comu: The oldest sister, spends most of her time with her own husband and children!
- Mamalu Malu: Second oldest, works for their parents at the stables.
- Sasalu Salu: Middle sister, has been in gridania working with the botanists guild with her twin sister.
- Sosolu Solu: Also middle sister, works in the botanists guild!
- Dadapu Dapu: The youngest of the siblings, very frantic in finding her 'calling' that she's hesitant to try anything! Send help!
- He stinks like chocobo
- He writes poetry
- He owns a full chocobo suit
- He regularly goes to donate to the order of nald'thal
- He finds the other races fascinating
Relationships and Sexuality
He has never had a formal relationship, as he is too embarrassed for them to meet his family. He loves them, but they are so overbearing that it embarrasses him. He doesn't even know what he would look for in a person.
Nonopiro knows nothing about combat, and can not fight or defend himself. He wants to learn, but doesn't take the time to really try anything specific despite being told he should learn to at least defend himself in the great big world he's going out into. He's a bit of a coward, and will choose to run.
- "He smells strongly of chocobo, maybe HE needs some of those greens!"
- "Very nice and easy to get along with! Don't get him talking about chocobo though."
- "He is very devout to Nald'thal. I see him at the ossuary every day."
PC Rumours (Feel free to add!):