|Height/Weight||5'6" and -.-|
Arianne "Ari" Soren, avid seeker of danger and all around determined fighter.
Appearance & Personality
- Arianne is a young woman just entering the prime of her life. Daily exercise and a lifetime of living by the sword has granted her the body of a warrior. Toned muscles filling out her figure and giving her a solid presence that belies her small-proportioned figure. She keeps her hair cut short, never growing past her shoulders. Her otherwise jet-black hair tinged with green highlights through dye, a bit of vanity in an otherwise spartan woman.
- She's quick with a smile, and easy to laugh and make others. Friendly and all-around helpful, she rarely loses her cool even in extreme circumstances.
- Arianne grew in a life that was constantly on the go. The only permanent home that she knew was the swaying wagon back of a caravan as her family made their living shipping goods from one city to the next. As the only kids around her age in the group, she grew up rather solitary. Playing by herself and helping with what she could as she grew older. Traveling from place to place quickly impressed upon the young Ari the importance of martial prowess. Everyone in her caravan at least knowing how to swing a weapon if not more, her own mother and father spear-heading the protection of the caravans as the best-trained of the column. It was a training that they quickly pressed upon their daughter, and Ari was considered a competent swordswoman by the time she was fifteen. More so, as she got past her gangly years and grew into the woman that she is today.
- By the time she was seventeen, Ari had grown tired of a life constantly on the move, and one that didn't even have the decency to provide anything but a dusty road and rain to make everything wet. So, after several months of her hot-blooded spirit running through her; she finally quit the caravan and left everyone she knew behind to set off on her own. Picking up odd jobs wherever she fell, she learned that adventuring was what she was best at and has never stopped.
- Nowadays, Ari has gone fully-blown adventurer and supports herself off of it almost entirely. Joining a Free Company by the name of Light Crusaders, she's settled in easily with the odd-ball crew. Meeting many new friends and only getting into more trouble with them, she's content with where she is. Her only desire right now is to push herself and gain more strength so that she may better defend those she cares about.
Becoming A Paladin
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
●Gen Quickpaw: The first friend she made amongst the Light Crusaders. They hit it off easily and have been fast friends ever since. Despite how often she thinks he causes his own troubles, Ari would stand with him against anything. Even if it's only to be close enough to smack him upside the head first.
♥Star Flicker: Ari met the Flick via Gen, and the two are now BFFs. One of the few true female friends Ari seems to be able to keep, Flick's current distresses has been causing Ari a lot of concern and she doesn't want to see her friend hurt in the mess.
●Yorric Lesh: Another great friend of Ari's. It was snark at first sight, and somehow through all the constant taunting and drinking the two do together they've become friends. The Elezen always pulling the worst (or best, depending who you ask) out of Ari. Yorric is mostly responsible for Ari's inability to fully get set in the ways of her morality.
♥Tikka Swift: A delightful and enthusiastic young Miqo'te that Ari became fast friends with. The excitable Tikka is affectionately called "Squirrel" by Ari. Recent events have shown Tikka to be more than just her chipper personality, and Ari feels closer to the girl as a result of seeing behind the mask.
●Jeros Redd: The two met at the bar in the Free Company and Ari appreciates his sense of duty and discipline, even if she so easily abandons disregards her own.