|Clan||Seekers of the Sun|
|Place of Birth||Ishgard|
|Nameday||13th Sun of the 5th Astral Moon|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 General Info
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 Rumors
- 9 History
- 10 Other Notes
Lorelei is extremely distrusting of people she doesn’t know and is quite shy in general. She hates the idea of imposing on others, but is ultimately hoping for a group to call her family. She seeks acceptance above all else, but feels weak if she admits it. While working as a mercenary gives her a purpose, she sometimes feels it is slowly making her into a monster.
Though currently having ties to Ul'dah, Lorelei always tells people she first meets that she's from the area. She does not openly speak of her past, seeing it as a time long gone now. She used to belong to a small pack of miqo’te in Ishgard, though she was adopted at a young age when Nidhogg destroyed the small town the miqo'tes resided in. She does not speak of her time with them and gets hostile when Ishgard is brought up. Regardless, Coerthas is still her favorite place, though she stays away from the region whenever possible.
Hair: Blonde, with red highlights
Clothing Style: Nothing that will get her killed.
- Strong in general
- Has a wide spread of experience with weaponry, including magics
- Generally dislikes people
- Can be quick to anger if feeling threatened
- Can be rude without realizing it
- Color: Blue
- Weapon: Polearm
- Place: Coerthas, exact location secret
- Almost always refuses to drink in the company of others, as she fears of being impaired and unable to protect herself or others should something occur.
- Is very scared of putting herself into social situations where she might get rejected or judged; this can often come off as jealousy or hostility.
- Though she claims to have a Hyur mate, she avoids conversations about him and will often find an exit to conversations about him.
Abilities and Skills
- Most skilled with a bow and arrow, though prefers fighting with a polearm. Isn't afraid of hand to hand combat, but would prefer to avoid it if possible.
- Has training in all magics, though her thaumaturgy skills are significantly weaker than her arcane succor skills. She does not readily offer her assistance with magic.
- Has picked up tricks of the trade (yes that's a pun) while being a mercenary, but doesn't care for crafting unless it's necessary.
- Can cook game meat and fish, but isn't exactly a skilled culinarian.
Family and Relationships
All what is written here bears absolutely no OOC feelings, and may be subject to change as the story develops. If your name doesn't appear in this list, I have probably forgotten, or my character just doesn't remember you. Please do not use these information to affect you ICly or mess with my character's feelings. Use of OOC information will be flagged as god-moding and I will not react to it ICly if I feel this is what you're doing.
Lore does not speak about either of her families, and will divert any conversation about the topic to something else.
- Miqo'te parents of the G'tribe - both deceased
- G'rhaz Tia - brother; deceased
- Elianette & Jouliane Lyonais - the elezen women who took her in when she was five and raised her as their daughter; both deceased
- Deaumort Lyonais - Elianette's son, Lore's "older brother;" deceased
Bayhind Maleksis | Acquaintance | Despite having happened upon Bay while he was freezing to death in Coerthas, Lore finds she actually has a few rather key similarities with him. Plus the idea of someone sharing stories about X'khai is quite entertaining.
K'washi Amada | Acquaintance | Lore has a great deal of confidence in K'washi, though she doesn't trust his new found pet griffon. She finds herself oddly disappointed that K'washi seems to have moved on, however.
Leah Carsen | Friend | One of the first members of the Lynxfang Pride that Lore met. Lore has a hard time being angry with Leah for any duration of time, and generally trusts the Hyur woman.
S'imba Tia | Friend-ish | While Lore was generally annoyed when S'imba randomly declared she would be one of the warriors in the Pride, she has a certain fondness for the young miqo'te. Although she does wish he'd stop getting himself in trouble...
Tahni'sae Farreihm | Neutral | Lore has recently attempted to patch a few things up with Sae, but she's still unsure if she trusts him at all. She finds him to be young, rash, and generally unpleasant, but also seems to think that there might be more to him than meets the eye.
X'caizhen Tia | Neutral | Although highly embarrassed that she didn't realize Zhen was Khai's brother at first, Lore finds Zhen rather interesting. She finds comfort in being able to speak with someone who has at least been around as long as she has (longer, actually), and she enjoys that Zhen is rather... open with information.
X'khai Tia | Friend | X'khai is the main reason Lore still hangs around the Lynxfang Pride, though she's reluctant to admit it. She enjoys mocking him and generally being a pain in his ass, though he seems to take it well enough.
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
Name and Lifestyle