■ RACE & CLAN... Midlander, Hyur
■ NAMEDAY... Who cares?.
■ GENDER... Female
■ AGE... 1 Million.
■ ORIENTATION... Heterosexual.
■ MARITAL STATUS... Statistical
■ NATIONALITY... Eorzean
■ RESIDENCE... Somewhere
■ OCCUPATION... Investigator, Super-Detective
■ PATRON DEITY... Herself.
■ HEIGHT... ???.
■ WEIGHT... ??? ponze. (some garbage about ladies never telling)
A P P E A R A N C E
Raikemi has purple eyes and often dyes her hair pink. Like winners do. She has an athletic build, and stands rather tall for a Midlander woman. She dresses in rather elaborate clothing more often than not, reflecting her sizable ego. She is often seen carrying either a gun or a bow, and sometimes both. She walks with confidence, and usually has a rather smug look on her face.
B E H A V I O R
Raikemi is very observant, and is not shy about announcing when she’s figured someone out. She is an ace investigator that always catches her mark. Always. No exceptions.
She is often outwardly friendly with people in public, though she has a terrible habit of being too snarky too quickly.
She loves to laugh, often at the expense of others, especially close friends. She has a strong sense of justice, and will often not rest until she sees that rights are wronged. She has a very strict code that she follows when solving cases, and does not cross certain lines in the name of figuring a case out.
Raikemi is very emotional, and acts entirely on impulse in most situations when left to her own devices. She is willing to go to any lengths necessary to see that she gets what she wants. Actually, wait… no, that can’t be right. She’s great though. Definitely great.
Raikemi is an impressive sharpshooter, and is also practiced in joint locks and throws when unarmed. She’s a wizard with knives, and is totally untouchable in combat. Totally undefeatable. She’s fought Ifrit with popotoes, someone once said. So yeah. Watch yourself.
R U M O R S
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
Common Rumors (Easy to overhear)
- " “She’s a great detective… but has way too big of an ego for her own good. Only hire her if you have to.”
- " “She only takes on cases that she personally finds interesting. So selfish.”
Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- " “She’s good at spreading lies about herself. I think she’s a con artist.”
- " “She told me that she’s talked to me hundreds of times and I never recognize her. How childish.”
- " “She’s probably the best person ever. Probably. Wait, no, that’s probably Midi. Damn, I can’t even tell anymore.”
Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- " “I heard she doesn’t even have a real name.”
- " “She’s smart. But full of herself.”
- " “She’s got a good heart underneath all that snark. If you can even get past it… I don’t think I can.”
PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- "You may have heard she fought Ifrit with popotoes before? Well, as you can expect, the story is totally, completely... true. What they left out is she only had two popotoes and managed while blindfolded." - Medina Hinton
- "I'm not sure about half th' things I've heard but she's a good person beneath all... uhm... that." - Sukina Cassady
- "....Huh?! Is she looking for me?!" Runs off hurriedly, a hand on her linkpearl. - Mylene Wharf
I N T E R E S T S
- Confusing others.
- Solving puzzles.
- Solving cases.
- Working undercover.
- Her chocobo, Ember.
- Shooting things.
- Elaborate displays.
- Tricking others.
- Rain in Thanalan.
- The look on your face right now.
- Rain on Vylbrand.
- Bunny girl costumes.
- Practical jokes.
- Having fun.
- Being taken seriously.
- Not being taken seriously enough.
- Suspicious activity.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
|♥||Romantic Interest||♥||Platonic Love||●||Positive||●||Neutral||●||Negative||☠||Deceased||?||Uncertain|
|♥ Mylene Wharf||"Little Sis"|
|Raikemi’s closest friend, and most trusted student. She has been through it all with Raikemi, and has saved her life on a few occasions despite her lack of confidence. Raikemi wants to see Mylene grow and learn more and more, but this won’t stop her from tormenting the poor young girl along the way. The unfortunate side effect to being as close to Raikemi as Mylene is… is that she has to put up with all of her antics.|
|● Sukina Cassady||"Blade of Light"|
|The leader of the Tomial Order, and one of Raikemi’s most reliable friends. A bit too impulsive, and a bit too quick to rely on physical means to solve a problem. However, Raikemi feels that she does a good job of keeping Sukina on the right track, whereas Sukina does a good job of keeping Raikemi humble… well… relatively..|
|♥? Fah'ren Tolesa||"The Dashing Mechanic?"|
|Are they together? It’s hard to say. The two of them are close, of that there is no doubt. And she does show a certain affection for the Miqo’te when the situation allows, but the two of them just don’t seem to be as open about it as they normally would be. It’s hard to say what the cause of this is, but it likely has to do with their history. Or rather, respective bad luck with relationships in the past.|
|● Medina Hinton||"The Reform Shadow"|
|Raikemi views Midi as the person she would’ve become without a loving upbringing. They are very similar to one another, and Raikemi only wants to see Midi come to accept herself as she has come to. There is a mutual respect between the two for their quick wit, and sharp minds.|
O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R
- RP walk-ups, whether starting myself or receiving from others.
- Join in for long term plotlines that make sense for the character.
- Combat RP, preference towards freeform.
- Most mature themes in RP are okay, though consult if they could have long term effects on my character.
- Tolerate meta-gaming.
- ERP, I've no problem with it, but I'm not here for it.
- Character death, or limb removal, without my consent.
- Would prefer not to acknowledge fantasia plot lines, as I find them be tension and immersion breaking.
- Dragging IC issues into OOC. I do not mind clarification of course on certain things, but my character's views do not reflect my views.
This wiki is satirical, almost as if it was written from the character’s perspective. Only some of this information is accurate, but it will be up to you to figure out what truths are buried beneath the sea of lies. Probably by RPing.