|Birth Date||3rd Sun of the 5th Umbral Moon|
|Height/Weight||64 ilms/132 ponze|
|Relatives||Erisi Shaw (Mother)|
Sekel Shaw (Father)
|Guardian||Thaliak, the Scholar|
Sherem Shaw is a Mid-lander Hyur born in Limsa Lominsa but spent most of his life in the streets of Ul'dah, on his own after his parents' deaths. His formative years were defined by poverty and harsh living conditions which denied him several luxuries such as a formal education and martial training but fostered quick wits and survival instincts. Sherem seeks to prove his worth as an adventurer.
Appearance & Personality
- Sherem stands just about a little over five feet and sporting a slender, girlish figure for a young man in his twenties. His features betray his Doman ancestry though his speech is distinctly that of someone who's lived in Thanalan.
- His black hair is streaked with white after a voidsent was exorcised from his body. The boy's gaze is an almost unsettling icy-gray that he uses to his advantage. Despite the desert's harsh conditions, the young man always seems to manage to present a clean and well-tended appearance and often dresses in sensible adventuring leathers when on the field and distinctly feminine modes such as robes, half-dresses and skirts when in a more casual setting. There is a light, metallic tinge in the air around him.
- Sherem composes himself with an easy-going air, though having lived in Ul'dah for most of his adult life, he's learned to be careful and be a bit miserly with his coin. Still, the young rogue has a kind streak despite hard living under the Brass Blades as an impoverished immigrant.
- Sherem was born in Limsa Lominsa but only spent the first few years of his life in the coastal pirate city. It was in Thanalan where he spent most of his life, which he spent on his own when his parents never return from a mission involving the Garleans. From then on, the tragedies that befell Eorzea seemed like small blips as the young orphan struggled to keep his head above water when refugees flood Ul'dah and Primals start awakening. Through a combination of luck and sheer determination, he manages to make enough of a living as a mender and tavernhand in various establishments (both those of ill-repute and worse, in several cases) in Ul'dah.
- It was not until the political intrigue and unrest in Ul'dah during the Monetarists' bold move in the 7th Astral Era that Sherem finally felt the urge to fill in the empty, unfulfilling life he led with adventure. He sets out on his own, at first by returning to Limsa Lominsa and getting involved with the local rogues and meeting Seldi Witt. The miqo'te sparked his interest further and in a month's time, he began the life of an adventurer in earnest.
- After an incident with a long-standing curse being purged, Sherem found his potential in the magic arts greatly diminished. His ability to wield aether became severely hindered and he could barely use it to enhance his physical capabilities. Despite this, there is a faint metallic air about him.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated.
- This Template was created by Bancroft Gairn. I've modified it somewhat, but all love to Bancroft!