|Clan||Seekers of the Sun|
|Nameday||24th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Oschon, the Wanderer|
|Grand Company||Twin Adders|
- 1 Character
- 2 Combat
- 3 Tendencies
- 4 Relationships
- 5 History/Timeline (Still very much a WIP)
- 5.1 Childhood before slavery
- 5.2 The Garlean Attack
- 5.3 Childhood and Teen Years in Salvery
- 5.4 Escape
- 5.5 Life After
- 5.6 Present (WIP)
- 5.7 Various Plots
- 6 Pictures
- 7 Annotations
Angora Khilo is a tiny and curious Miqo'te who is just in search of a place to finally be safe and be herself. Until then, she'll continue to be on the run and put up a stone wall to anyone she meets. Be wary when sneaking up on her though, because it might just end with one of her freshly sharpened dagger between your ribs. She is also lovingly called a "magnet for danger/trouble" by one of her bosses, Vaughn. And many others at this point.
Current name: Angora Khilo
Past name: A’gnayak Tykha
Nicknames: Ang, Angie, Angi
Classes/Jobs: Archer, Thaumaturge, Healer (Aetherical)
Current Occupation: Wanderer, Crafter/Delivery Woman for a small workshop in Ishgard
Height 4 fulmes 11 ilms ((found through this))
Eyes: Bright yellow
Skin: Very pale and fair, used to be much tanner. The skin on her hands and feet is very tough and scarred.
Hair: Used to be short, but has since grown out and is a bit messy since she has problems keeping up with it. It is snow white with a darker grey mixed in.
Tattoos: Traditional red Seeker of the Sun markings, More recent yellow markings added in to the traditional ones.
Scars: Various scars on her wrists and ankles from shackles, scars on her hands and feet from old calluses, one smaller scar on the bridge of her nose, a Garlean branding on her left shoulder blade, A long, bright scar on her scalp that runs along her left ear from towards the front of the ear to around the middle of the back of her head (seems to have been caused by the same thing that gave her similar huge scars on her back),A strange rune/branding on the underside of her left forearm.
Noticeable Features: Angora wears a mask most of the time to hide her face out of old habit, she wears a (weak) glamour to hide certain features that were caused by an accident with an old relic (That are still causing her issues), and there is a small chunk missing from the edge of her right ear from where her Linkpearl earring had gotten ripped out once
Despite her past, Angora has kept her very friendly and bouncy personality, but only with those she trusts. Her trust is hard to earn now a days and she will refuse to give much up about her past, even to those she trusts the most. She is a good and loyal fighter, going to hell and back to defend her friends and what she fights for. While in the cities, she will be silent, finishing anything she needed to get done before quickly leaving again. Angora will be very polite and and to the point when she speaks to vendors and others in the city. She always feels a little sad when she sees people shy away from her or completely avoid her because of her mask, but she knows it's for the best.
Melee: Angora prefers to fight at a long distance if possible, but if she does have to get up close, she uses her knives. She's very quick and light on her feet so the fighting style is almost fun for her at times. Her past has given her a very strong back and arms, so she is both powerful and skilled in her throwing and slashing.
Ranged: Bow hunting was taught to Angora by her father at a very young age and is a very strong skill of hers. She learned even more under the instruction of Pawah Mujuuk, but it's also for that reason that she kept her archery skills hidden for some time. It didn't feel right to her to use them openly, not wanting to give any credit to the woman. Now she has gotten back into using archery.
Magic: Angora had heard about the various ways of using magic and aether to fight, but it wasn't until she was in Ul’dah and found the Thaumaturge guild that she decided to give it a shot. She studied at the guild for about 2-3 years and became skilled in the art of using/reading/sensing aether. For a short time, she also learned the basics of aetherical healing and field medicine to be of more use to the residents and staff of the Rose.
- Food of any kind
- Riding with her Chocobo
- Making things from wood and/or leather
- The Shroud
- Sleeping in a safe place
- All of the oversized creatures that inhabit Eorzea (a.k.a the toads, ants, giant spider-like creatures, etc.)
- Dark caves
- Anything to do with mining or metal working
- Anything Garlean
- Angora likes to show off sometimes by arm wrestling with guys who are 3 times bigger then her.
- She is very light and quick on her feet, making her good at sneaking up on her targets and also dodging their attacks.
- Angora works hard to keep all of her gear and weapons in top shape.
- When she has nothing else to do or is stressed, she'll take Aster out for a ride through The Shroud.
- Angora has become a rat of sorts when it comes to gathering information, able to get in and out of places without a trace. She was forced to work for a secret group during her time alone where she had to sneak into various camps and fortresses to get the information that she was ordered to find.
- That she is constantly being followed by the Garleans and always must keep hiding and running to keep from getting caught.
- That the people after will not only hunt her down and kill her, but that they will harm her loved ones as well.
- That those she trusts will eventually turn on her and stab her in the back.
- That one day her family and friends will leave her
- Because of her traumatic past, Angora's memory of her past isn't very detailed. She can't remember the names of her parents, her village, or most of the people she met. Hearing their names will spark something in her memory though.
- Hoards any food or equipment she can get her hands on (sometimes even pick pocketing residents of the cities), selling anything she can't use to help get more gil for necessities.
- Can be a compulsive liar
- Seems to always get herself into some kind of trouble.
Mother: A’sumbla Khen
Father: A’tykha Nuhn
Aster: Her Chocobo. He's been with her through hell and back in the 5 years she's had him and at this point he's the only one she feels she can rely on all the time.
The Garlean Empire: Angora loathes the whole lot of them and anyone/anything that has to do with them.
Pawah Mujuuk: Her old teacher and who she thought of as a friend until their rather violent falling out. If they met again they'd probably try to kill each other.