Asheya Jaqhir is a former pitfighter of Halatali, currently living as a criminal/mercenary in Ul'dah. She is partially responsible for the creation of - and maintaining of the Black Chocobo Gang. Ashe is loyal to her friends to a fault - but spares little thought for anyone outside of that circle.
▼ CHARACTER OVERVIEW
▼ Vital Records
▼ Physical Traits
▼ APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY
(Make sure to check the 'color keys' tab.)
Lancelaux Fiermont ⌠ ♦♥♥ ⌡
|► Ashe has known Lance for quite a long time. The two of them first met when she was fleeing from her former handler, Papahata, and the elezen's aid against her pursuers firmly cemented him as her most trusted friend. She later would found the Black Chocobo Gang with him, and considers the elezen as her real family, instead of those she was born to.|
Chantelle Rondelais ⌠ ♦♥ ⌡ Chanty
|► While the more street-smart and self-trained Ashe might not always get along with or see eye-to-eye with Chantelle, she still considers the former Ishgardian as a part of her new, extended family. The two of them butt heads fairly often, generally over Ashe thinking she's making fun of her for not understanding something - but she trusts Chanty implicitly with the more business aspects of the Gang.|
Red Duck ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡ Duckie
|► Ashe is wary around Duckie, considering he's often a violent psychopath who beats people to death with their nearby surroundings. While he's unstable and often sociopathic, Ashe wouldn't have anyone else at her back in a fight where all the chips were down and people were going to have to wind up dead. She just doesn't want to be in front of him when the blending starts.|
Zekiki Zeki ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡
|► Ashe has never known much about the reclusive Zekiki, but knows better than to pry into the life of the lalafell. She's seen firsthand the amount of magical power that Zeki brings to the table, and is glad to have her on their side. As a member of the Talon Council, Ashe makes sure to run most decisions by the hermit, even if she knows Zeki doesn't care.|
Azunai Nevarus ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡ Punchmaster Chef
|► Azunai is a godsend to the miqo'te, since he can make food out of nothing at all! Ashe is always eager to try out new culinary concoctions of the roegadyn, but is always wary of the fact that Azunai is also an accomplished poisoner.|
Pepe Bandido ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡ Peep
|► Ashe admires Pepe's martial prowess and skill with a halberd. She's slowly beginning to trust him more and more with duties in the Black Chocobo Gang, but she's slightly concerned with the amount of 'reporting' to the Council the man has been doing. You know what they say about snitches....|
Gorbaltz of the Nine Winds ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡
|► Ashe has only worked with this former privateer for a short time - and she's not sure what to make of him. He's blood-related to Fiona, so that alone makes him worth keeping in the Gang, but from what she's heard of his mental state, she's not too sure she wants two potential Red Ducks hanging about.|
Fiona Cooper ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡ Fi
|► Ashe doesn't think Fiona has the heart for the criminal business. While she's resolute in her desire to help the woman get her feet on the ground and finally get out of waitressing in a shithole of a tavern, Ashe is concerned that Fi will come to harm or be at odds with the Council over something she thinks is too unkind or violent for her tastes. Only time will tell.|
Zhei Xihn ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡
|► Ashe remembers the day they 'kidnapped' Zhei with some fondness - after all, they stuck it to a bunch of Keepers, and that's always worthwhile! The Keeper seems to keep to herself for the most part, which Ashe is fine with, but she knows she can count of Zhei when things get rough.|
Lucaell Tareth'eian ⌠ ♦♥ ⌡ Luca
|► Ashe is slightly weirded out by Luca - she doesn't know what to make of the hyur's constant flattery. Ashe does harbor some concerns about Lucaell, she's around Lancelaux a lot, and is close friends with a large portion of the Gang - but isn't a member. That could potentially put their interests at odds, and while Ashe herself might not have troubles fighting her, she doesn't know about the rest of her friends.|
Saroro Rajoro ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡
|► Since he was blinded at the battle of Cartenau, Ashe often helps the lalafell out when he needs it. While she definitely knows he's smarter than she is, she takes no small amount of satisfaction in the fact that he needs her help at times to get around. Rajoro is a valuable source of intel for the Gang, and Ashe trusts him to help find jobs and work for them.|
Takao Sekkyo ⌠ ♦♦ ⌡ Taco
|► Ashe, unable to pronounce Takao's name properly, refers to the au ra as Taco. She's the miqo'te's only point of contact with Doman culture, and as such, Ashe relies heavily on her to translate for two other members of the Gang, but primarily the Eorzean-challenged Chiaki Tensen. Taco has a level head on her shoulders, and Ashe sees her as someone that, with a little more refining, could easily step up as a Wing.|
Glade Southway ⌠ ● ⌡
|► Glade's insistence on knowing about criminal organizations in Eorzea, and her sudden ingratiating herself with Lancelaux and the Gang puts her ill at ease. Once she knows where Glade stands with the rest of them, Ashe may feel better about her, but she's uncomfortable around the woman for now.|
Bastian Longshot ⌠ ♦♠ ⌡
|► Even though she works with the man, Ashe finds him distasteful. His weird infatuation with being dominated by young women, and his general perversion set her firmly against him in terms of outlook on life, and she dislikes his constant attempts to curry favor with anyone that has breasts. She doesn't dislike him enough to boot him from the Gang, but prefers to not interact with him when possible.|
Papahata Rorohata ⌠ ♠♠ ⌡
|► Ashe's former handler at the pits of Halatali, Ashe hates and fears Papahata. She knows he has enough contacts and gil to send the Brass Blades after her once more, and after killing the Five Fangs, she knows he's been in touch with her former clan. Ashe would love to see the lalafell face down in a pool of his own blood, but doesn't know where to find him.|
X'jaqhir Nunh ⌠ ♠♠ ⌡ Dad
|► X'jaqhir is Asheya's father, and nunh of her branch of the Lynx Clan. When she left, her father was furious at her perceived betrayal, leading him to send the Five Fangs of the Lynx after her. While she's killed them, she has yet to face off against her father - something she is terrified of doing, considering how long he has held the post of nunh against all comers.|
Saga Bearclaw ⌠ ♠ ⌡
|► This Ala Mhigan paladin has bothered Ashe on several times, first by defeating her in the Grindstone, and secondly by continuing to offer to train her in the art of being a paladin. While Ashe considers such an offer as useful, she's fairly certain that at some point, Saga will learn the truth about what it is she does, and then a reckoning will come. She awaits the day with patience, and a grim smile.|
- ♥ Affection: The character is having a particular feeling of want and desire for this specific character. It might be simply friendly, romantic or physical, two of these options, or all three. It might not be reciprocal.
- ♥ In a relationship: The character is romantically involved with this character. The characters might not like each other. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made them believe it was.
- ♥ Muse: The character is attracted to this character. It usually is not be reciprocal.
- ♥ Potential Muse: The character is slightly attracted. It is not reciprocal.
- ♥ Platonic Love/Family: The character considers this person family, and that goes above friendship. It is usually reciprocal.
- ♦ Friend: The character considers this person her friend. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made her believe it was.
- ♦ Friendly Acquaintance: The character considers this person mostly friendly, or as an ally. It may not be reciprocal.
- ● Good Standing: The character has no specific feelings about this character. They left a good impression, though.
- ● Neutral: The character has no specific feelings about this character.
- ● Bad Standing: The character has no specific feelings about this character. They left a bad impression, though.
- ♠ Dislike: The character doesn't want to consider this person a friend, and will talk if needed, but try to avoid them. It may not be reciprocal.
- ♠ Hate: The character consider this person an annoyance, and will try to avoid them. Conflict can happen. It is often reciprocal.
- ♠ Fear: The character is terrified by this character, and will try to avoid them at all cost. It can not be reciprocal.
- ♠ Rivalry: The character considers this person a rival, and will try to initiate conflict every time they gets to meet them. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made them believe it was.
- ♣ Family Member: This character is related by blood to the character.
- ♦ Colleague: This character is one of the character's colleagues.
- ? Hidden Feelings/Unknown: This character has one of all the color keys above, but the character isn't fully aware of it yet, in denial, or overlooking it.
- ✖ Deceased: This character has passed away.
(Knowledge accessible to all with IC research done on the character unless stated otherwise.)
▼ CONTACT & EXTERNAL LINKS