■ RACE & CLAN... Raen
■ GENDER... Female
■ AGE & NAMEDAY... Twenty-four (24) | 1st Sun, 6th Umbral Moon
■ ORIENTATION... Pansexual (Leaning on females)
■ MARITAL STATUS... Single
■ RESIDENCE... Currently staying at The Mog and Mug
■ OCCUPATION... Adventurer & The Mog and Mug employee
■ PATRON DEITY... Llymlaen (The Navigator)
■ HEIGHT & PHYSIQUE... 4'11" | Slender, Fit
■ ALIGNMENT... True Neutral
Your Character's Inventory
Last updated: 11 6th, 2016
Complexion: Fair (if not pale) skin
Eyes: Tea green with light green Limbal rings on both eyes.
Ayaka is very observant when it comes to battling. Pale green eyes are sharp and clear whenever there is a fight before her--whether it's her own or another person's. This is why she usually enjoys visiting places that has fights usually breaking out from time to time. Hell, she even wanted to see this specific location that seemed to have scheduled matches like the Coliseum in Ul'dah but she has yet to actually view it personally.
Because of these careful observation of hers, she is able to estimate or calculate what the other has planned for their next moves. Thus, enabling her to dodge or counter the attacks whether it is through healing or spells or as simple as sidestepping and moving away. As much as possible, Ayaka tries to go in with a one strike instant kill, not wishing to waste her strength by trying to whittle an opponent down ever so slowly.
Ayaka has excellent knowledge when it comes to healing, ergo, after learning how to handle aether found in Eorzea, she was quick to learn how to use the conjurer abilities. From recovery spells to elemental attacks, the magicks came easy to the woman thanks to her stored knowledge and hard training.
SHE IS TERRIBLE WITH ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH FIGHTING.
Be warned then when you try to make the woman cook, she'll somehow find a way to make cookies burst into flames and meals killing a person within a second. She also has the knack of sewing clothes that have extra appendage slots. Even with music! The sound she produces could make a bird flee for their dear life. Of course these are all exaggeration but her ineptitude with common skills are so terrible that Ayaka herself vowed to not touch or come close to use said apparatuses.
And yes, she was taught and instructed by several professional tutors in Doma but she still somehow ends up screwing up whatever instructions were given, her mind a little bit too full with information that has nothing to do with common skills. Her family did not gave up however and usually braggged to others that their daughter was great in everything but both the parents and the little Raen knew the truth:
Her skills were reserved for another thing.
Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
PC Rumors (Rumors from the characters of other players)
Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC! Some of these rumors may be untrue or greatly exaggerated.
💑♥♥♥● Rymmrael Rose: What was there to tell about the Roegadyn? This woman was her savior; the one who saved her from death itself when it was beckoning for the Au Ra. Ayaka could never forget that day, even if it took her forever to search for the woman due to her incapability to remember what she looked like. But now that she was before her, the Raen wasn't going to let her leave her life. Thankfully, the other feels the same for the little Au Ra. There was just something about her that she couldn't describe but one thing was certain, she was willing to kill for the Roegadyn. And Ayaka... Ayaka has never wanted to kill for personal gain before.
♥● Satsuki Hagaki: They were childhood friends back in Doma. They would get dirty together in mud and support each other in the world of the adults. Their relationship unfortunately died down when the woman stopped returning to Ayaka's place for healing but that was why Ayaka was shock when they met in a quite the unlikely situation after 6 years of being apart! And was she going to complain? No, of course not! She was reunited with a childhood friend and she was ecstatic to find out that she survived the fall of Doma. That was one good news and something to brighten her day and give her hope that her own family survived as well.
● Jerciex Lanquairt: A stranger turned acquaintance. When Ayaka allowed the Elezen to share the table with her the first time they met, she did not expected for them to speak for more than a few minutes. She did not mind it however as she learned a few things from the man and actually enjoyed their small talk. If anything, she found it useful to have accidentally met someone that has a connection with the Twin Adders. Mayhap she should get to know the Elezen more.
♥● Shar Qalli: An unexpected but welcomed interference that started from saving the Raen from enraged Ishgardians to warming each other in a cave with a raging blizzard outside. Their teamwork in keeping each other warm in the night brought the Raen another warrior to join her temporary party to assist her in leves and Adventurer's tasks and the likes. That is, if she could get a hold of the wandering singing Xaela. Fortunately for the Raen, linkpearls exists.
♥● Soalean Monterey: They met when a certain Raen was waiting for time to pass. The woman showed the other around Mist which led to her bringing Ayaka over to her place for a quick snack. They got to know each other in many ways after that and they certainly had a fun time together. And in the end, they ended up helping each other with Soalean accepting the Raen's invitation of help during leves and adventuring tasks that was too much for the healer to handle.
● Viper Vesran LaChance: It was at the bazaar and it was raining. Ayaka had been stood up by her date due to a busy schedule with work. Sure she was fine with it but that didn't mean that she wouldn't be lose in her own world for a while. That is when Viper came in to the rescue, offering an umbrella and company. They found themselves enjoying each other's company as she found out that the man was from Doma. This got her interested to find a fellow Doman like herself. Viper also shared a few things to her that might be quite useful in private places but what she liked best was when he decided to wax her horns, bringing the Raen back to the times when she was young and her mother doing it to her. After that, she was just happy to have met the man regardless if their goodbyes weren't exactly an ideal one.
● Ingrid Helena LaChance: She came while Viper, her and Rymmrael were having a drink at Wineport. Ayaka doesn't know much about her aside from the fact that she seems to be Viper's cousin and that she seems to love hitting the man. Not much information was digested by the woman due to the fact that the Raen was quickly getting drunk from the wine during that time. What she knew though was that she was as pretty as her cousin, Viper.
● E'rhea Laqi: This blind kitten she met in the Mog and Mug; the place where she works as a waitress and resides at. A fellow tenant like herself but unlike the Raen, she's still living at the guest rooms. Somehow they got to know each other a bit and in the end, Ayaka found herself promising to her that she'll bring her to Othard if the possibility arises. Aside from that, since she doesn't stay much in her own room, Ayaka gave the woman keys to it so that she may stay over whenever she wanted to.
● Chizuri Inoue: She met her during the Valentione's event. The Au Ra was one of the many that she gave flowers to--as that was one of the traditions of the event that Ayaka adapted, finding the entire event quite adorable. The woman was very sweet which caused Ayaka to stay and have a little chat with her. She found out that the Raen was a great cook and was willing to teach her the craft regardless if Ayaka had said no due to her lack of skills. Still the woman encouraged her so the next time they'll meet, she was certain that Chizuri will find out that Ayaka is indeed, quite terrible with cooking.
● Rhela Moshroca: She came when the Au Ra needed her the most--a guide back to Mor Dhona that is able to get them to the place as fast as one could with a cart following behind them. At first the Raen wished to go through the Garlean outpost but decided against it when the Miqo'te offered a better choice. Because of the excellent service of the hired mercenary however, the Raen was hoping to work with her again and in-exchange, Ayaka teaching the woman how to read and write in Eorzean. It was honestly an excellent deal and the Raen didn't hesitate to agree to it.
♥● Savona Anna Drake: Ayaka's dearest little Freckles. A simple drink in the Quicksand turned into something else as the two found solace within each other's warmth. The Raen probably would not say it out loud but she would definitely like to spend more time with Savona. The woman was such a delight to Ayaka that she couldn't help but wish to get to know her more. Though she may not say it out loud, she would probably find a way to keep seeing the other. Why? Because she was the first to make her feel like she was home.
♥● Honaebryn Guhtwyb: When the Raen found herself admiring female Roegadyns due to what happened to her past, she never expected for it to become more than a hero worship. Honaebryn, however, changed that when she showed her something that led to a rather heated time spent together. Regardless of it all, Ayaka still could not think of female Roegadyns as anything but a beautiful and great bein--Okay maybe a bit of lust for Honaebryn.
(Credit is due to Endel Blanche for the idea to add in this tab!)
Optional tab. Remove if you don't want. Here, you can put in little 'hooks' for your character - easy conversation starters so that people might find it easier to walk up to you.
What I am looking for/interested in:
I would really like to meet people who are interested in becoming a long time RP partner :) Perhaps develop a relationship with Ayaka whether it is of romance, sexual, friendship, family or rivalry. It doesn't have to be new as well as it'll be quite interesting to have her know someone and happen upon them in Eorza! I also do enjoy a good adventure RP, even if it's just them getting lost and trying to find their way back to civilization!
If you wish to go deeper, you are free to meet The Raven, though I would advise speaking to me so that we can plot that one carefully!
What I will NOT RP:
The Raven Nomad
This template created by Rihxo Matoi with the help of Nanagi Nagi and has pieces from the templates of Unnamed Mercenary, Roen Deneith, Cyrus Wolfe, and Coatleque Crofte. (Personal) I would like to thank the creators of Glioca Character Template v2 and Rihxo and Nanagi's Template. Small edits were made within the codes.