✿ RACE Dunesfolk Lalafell
✿ GENDER Female
✿ NATIONALITY Fragile Islands on the south seas
✿ AGE & NAMEDAY 19, 4th Sun of the 1st Astral Moon
✿ ORIENTATION Pale white.
✿ MARITAL STATUS Single
✿ CURRENT RESIDENCE None at the moment
✿ HEIGHT & WEIGHT 2 fulm, 8 ilm, 32 ponze
✿ BUILD Slim and tiny
✿ Guardian Menphina
✿ ALIGNMENT Chaotic Neutral
✿ TRUE NAME Ririla Rila
- Ririla Rila, or Blueberry as she likes to be called, has quite complex emotions. Since a young age she's been hiding behind personas, using them to interact with people. Without the use of her personas she is very shy and withdrawn, like an open wound, she will avoid all eye contact and generally stay away from anyone, even family, when she is not wearing one of her personas to hide behind.
- The Personas change her mood, mannerisms and attitude dramatically. The way she does this is simple, soulstones. From a young age she's collected soulstones, each time she wears one (in the form of a ring) She takes on the personality of the soul within. she takes on a completely new identity when she is one of them. apart from the familiar hair, face and colour scheme, people would find it very difficult to see any similarities between characters. Over the years she's discovered that people will interact differently with her depending on which persona is present at the time, this means she's developed a keen understanding when deciding which persona to be depending on her company/The people she is around to best suit her friends. Therefore Riri can be super happy and bubbley! Or tough and brutish, she can portray someone of high intellect, and someone with magical abilities. (I'll dive into more details about her Personas on the "Personas" tab!)
- Her main appearance will be almost solely dependent on which persona she is portraying at the time. Each character has it's own set of outfits, making it easy to distinguish between them.
- Riri has storm blue Dunesfolk eyes, with fair white skin. Her hair is blue to match her eyes, with lighter blue tips. She will often have it in two long ponytails. She will always be wearing a ring on her right hand, the ring will be different depending on which persona she's playing (More on that in the Personas section!) She takes great pride in her appearance, always hoping to look her best. Appearance is super important to Miss Riri. Her skin will always be well kept, and she will avoid things which may cause her harm or to gain cuts/bruises. She will also generally avoid any dirty activity.
- Ririla suffers from complex multiple personality disorder. From a very young age she has used personas as a way of hiding her true self. When Riri was only six, she was bullied at her school, constantly being called weird and different. One day when she was playing in the shroud, she came across a mysterious gem, which begun to whisper to her... This was a soulstone. Whenever she wore the soulstone on her person, she felt the personality and confidence of the soul surge through her, causing her to become almost an entirely different person.
- As the years progressed, Riri searched and searched for more of these mysterious stones, collecting and using them during her everyday life and interaction with people. After many years of doing this and her collection of personas growing, she became more insecure and withdrawn when not under the influence of a stone. She's grown up believing this is her norm, and that she can;t function unless she's hiding behind one of her many Personailites.
These rumors do not necessarily need to be accurate, or even true. They are rumors, after all~! Use with care.
- This is something that I made for fun! I hope you enjoy it :D
Design and Influence Notes
- ■ Do: Walk up, tell, pretty much anything!
- ■ Ask: Common sense, but most of this wiki is OOC. I trust most players to be responsible as it's more fun that way; however, if you're ever even slightly unsure you can use information from my wiki in RP, please ask me before doing so. I'm always open to getting involved in new events and plotlines. I'm always looking for IC relations! Like family members or something, so let me know!
- ■ Don't:I'm pretty much open to anything!