Kukuna Kuna is a Ul'dahn Lalafell with a vested interest in all things Thaumaturgy. Born and raised in a family of mages, most of her time growing up was spent finding ways to make her fire spells just a tad hotter, her ice spells just that much more cooler, and her thunder spells to be that much more shocking. She's been with the Thaumaturge guild since she was young, constantly training, until recently when she figured that indoor instruction would no longer help her improve. She took up the adventurer's mantle in hopes that she will continue to further herself in the art and become an accomplished mage, much like her family.
(Note: This wiki is still a work in progress.)
Appearance & Personality
- Kukuna is short in stature, much like every Lalafell on Hydaelyn. She stands just under three fulms, a moderate height for a Lalafell. She sports a fair complexion, her skin tinged with a light reddish color. She has long, chestnut brown hair that can reach down past her shoulders. Typically, she keeps her hair tied up in some form or fashion, rarely letting it all loose. Her jade-colored eyes are typically behind rimless glasses. Without them she would have difficulty seeing distant objects, making her near-sighted.
- Kukuna is a very critical person, constantly analyzing people and is often overly critical of herself. She is a tad soft-spoken, however, she has little issues with socializing with others. In social situations, some people who meet her could say that she is nearly overly-polite. However, as she becomes more acquainted with a person her speech and mannerisms begin to relax little by little. You'll know when you've become her friend when she begins to poke fun at you.
- Normally, Kukuna is slow to anger. However, there are two subjects that are sure to set her off fairly quickly: Voidsent and Black Magic. To her, both were very fatal mistakes brought about by the mage community that nearly brought the world to ruin. In her mind, it is a duty of a modern mage to obliterate any Voidsent they come across in order to make amends for their forefather's transgressions as well as attempt to dissuade any mage that show interest in Black Magic.
Abilities and spells
- Kukuna was blessed with a fairly large internal reserve of aether, larger than that of her brother Totojin Kokojin. Her reserves combined with her constant training and studying throughout her life makes her spells fairly potent and precise. She can command and manipulate the basic spells of Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder and its tiers with ease, requiring little time to prepare.
- Currently, Kukuna is testing ways where she can manipulate the Astral and Umbral aspects of Thaumaturgy without associating them with the elements of fire, ice, and lightning. Using the basic spell 'Scathe' as a basis, she has two additional spells that apply her theory of Astral and Umbral manipulation: Banish and Dia. With Banish being a strong unaspected spell and Dia being able to penetrate weak wards and materials. With time, she hopes that she can explore this field of Thaumaturgy.
Kukuna has a huge sweet tooth. If afforded an opportunity, she would go out of her way to try some of the local pastries in the area. Doubly so for assorted chocolates or chocolate covered consumables. If one wishes to become fast friends with Kukuna, or manipulate her to a small degree, break out the sweets and treats.
In addition to her sweet tooth. Close friends of hers would know that she is a bit of a hopeless romantic, eager to hear people's relationship stories. In extreme cases, she fantasizes plenty of rose-tinted relationship scenarios for other people, through not as much for herself. In short, Kukuna secretly ships people.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
"I'm glad you're doing well."
"Funny how agreeing to take a job that sent me to Coerthas would put me through so much stuff throughout the months. As we near the end of it all, I'm glad I did."
"People may call him perverted, but he's a complete gentleman! Everything he says and talks about is interesting too. And he's so darn cute too! HE EVEN SQUEAKS!"
"Glad I was able to meet Rihxo that day. I hope I can be strong enough to be considered her equal as an adventurer and dependable enough to be her partner in crime...also I hope she'll continue to supply me with sweets."
"Jujuwai is definitely an impressive mechanic in his own right. Hope we can talk more."
"A very impressive mage. Seeing her success makes me want to push myself harder. Maybe one day we can trade theories and discuss our respective fields."
"Keep your head up! We'll be able to find your sister."
"To be honest, I have no idea what goes through her mind."
This Template was created by Deirdre Ta'ea