■ RACE & CLAN... Au Ra, Raen
■ NAMEDAY... 15th Sun of the 5th Astral Moon.
■ GENDER... Female
■ AGE... 23.
■ ORIENTATION... Heterosexual.
■ MARITAL STATUS... Single.
■ NATIONALITY... Eorzean
■ RESIDENCE... Goblet
■ OCCUPATION... Thaumaturge Tutor/Magic Student
■ PATRON DEITY... None.
■ HEIGHT... 4’9”.
■ WEIGHT... 82 ponze.
A P P E A R A N C E
Chiharu is of a very typical Au Ra female build, but is short even among her race. Her small frame often easily overlooked by most races. She sports blonde hair, which is rather fine in texture. Her crimson eyes are adorned with bright yellow limbal rings. This young woman’s skin is soft, in sharp contrast to her white scales. Her build shows signs of physical exercise, though she is not particularly muscular. Her hairstyle often changes to suit her mood, though she often keeps her hair long and healthy.
B E H A V I O R
Chiharu is a rather happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She tends to be cheerful, and speaks very casually regardless of who she is speaking to. A social butterfly at heart, she is commonly seen talking to new people as well as her own established friends. She is more often than not friendly, but is stubborn when it comes to her sense of right and wrong. She is not afraid to speak her mind, and often does so without thinking.
A ball of energy, and a rather emotional person, she tends to act according to her feelings first. If the right buttons are pressed, she is very easily angered or made uncomfortable. She is impulsive, and finds it difficult to focus on tasks that involve standing in one place. This Raen often fidgets in all social interactions, not able to contain this abundance of energy.
Chiharu is mostly open when talking about things that she enjoys, dislikes, or what she wants. Most importantly, Chiharu just wants to have fun and allow other people adopt a carefree attitude around her.
Chiharu is a practiced thaumaturge, and has trained and studied extensively at the Ossuary. She is relatively strict about not using her magic to hurt other people, but is willing to cross this line if she deems it necessary. Often this means that someone she cares about is being threatened.Very few people have actually seen her fight in person, so it is largely unknown how skilled she is in the actual heat of battle. Due to her impulsive nature, it can be inferred that she likely takes a similar attitude during battle. Often, however, she can be seen coming back home in a physically drained state. It is likely due to practice, and could perhaps be overexertion.
Chiharu has a naturally deep pool of aether to draw from, allowing her to have a lot of staying power in her casting of spells. When riled up, she is not as efficient with her spellcasting as she could be which leads to an over expenditure of these resources. This is something that she actively mentions that she is working on.
R U M O R S
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
Common Rumors (Easy to overhear)
- " “Friendly lass, but a bit of too loud for her own good.”
- " “A good student! Always going on about her studies.”
Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- " “For someone with a reputation of being a good student… I certainly don’t see her with a nose in the books that often. Funny, that.”
- " “Can often see her sitting in the Quicksand, staring off into space. Her smile seems to just vanish if she goes too long without talking to someone.”
- " “She speaks Eorzean pretty well for one of the refugees around here. Says she traveled with her folks a lot when she was young.”
Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- " “I see her looking at a pendent when she’s alone a lot. Wonder how much it’s worth…”
- " “She knows an awful lot about magic history for someone who just moved here… an odd one, to be sure.”
- " “She seems to get lost if a conversation gets too crowded. Maybe her Eorzean’s not as good as it sounds. <chuckle>”
PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- "She lets other people bother her sometimes too easily. Doesn't change her good heart or inspiring determination however." - Zelia Saerfina
- "Lass will brighten up just about any event ye invite her too. 's a real treat t' have a friend like that." - Sukina Cassady
- "Sharper than Tizona's edge and yet softer than a snurble's fleece. Maybe too soft, since she doesn't want people going out of their way to help her." - Stehl Helmgarde
- "Y'know, I heard that she was some kinda fancy princess or somethin'..but you didn't hear that from me! Heh, heh.." - Deacon Lowell
I N T E R E S T S
- Doman food.
- Triple Triad.
- Trying/learning new things.
- Magic history.
- A sense of humor.
- The sight of blood.
- Meeting new people.
- Colorful paintings.
- Reckless use of power.
- The fact that she likes the sight of blood.
- Being called creepy.
- Being called a dragon.
- The Twelveswood.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
|♥||Romantic Interest||♥||Platonic Love||●||Positive||●||Neutral||●||Negative||☠||Deceased||?||Uncertain|
|☠ Eric Tucker||"The Lost Love"|
|Eric Tucker was Chiharu’s first boyfriend. He was a voidsent hunter with a penchant for sarcasm, and a wit that charmed the Auri girl almost immediately. The enjoyed a short, but sweet relationship that was cut tragically short by a voidsent. The impact of his death still echoes through her heart, as a loss of what could have been. Though she misses this Midlander dearly, she has vowed to move on and live a life full of smiles.|
|● Sukina Cassady||"The Radiant Blade"|
|A Midlander woman with a lot of weight on her shoulders, inheriting leadership of the Tomial Order. She has a good head on her shoulders, and shares a similar secret to Chiharu. The two share an ever-tightening bond of friendship, and inspire each other to reach for ever greater heights.|
|● Stehl Helmgarde||"The Fiery Gladiator"|
|A woman that Chiharu has come to know rather well along with Sukina. Chiharu finds that Stehl is a loyal friend, though one that is prone to emotional outbursts. The instability of her emotional state is a cause of concern to Chiharu, though not enough to stop her from spending time with this muscular Midlander.|
|● Zelia Saerfina||"The Wise Teacher"|
|An older, wiser woman as compared to Chiharu. Zelia has seen much in the world, and is rather reserved in contrast to the Raen girl. Chiharu has nothing but respect for this Midlander’s skills, and knowledge and wishes to learn all that she can from this veteran adventurer.|
|● Deacon Lowell||"The Returned Wanderer"|
|Deacon was Chiharu's second boyfriend. She respects his knowledge of her homeland, and his own traveling experience. She considers him to be a kindred spirit, but this does not stop the two from often playfully squabbling. She enjoys his sense of humor, and open and honest attitude.|
O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R
- RP walk-ups, whether starting myself or receiving from others.
- Join in for long term plotlines that make sense for the character.
- Combat RP, preference towards freeform.
- Most mature themes in RP are okay, though consult if they could have long term effects on my character.
- Tolerate meta-gaming.
- ERP, I've no problem with it, but I'm not here for it.
- Character death, or limb removal, without my consent.
- Would prefer not to acknowledge fantasia plot lines, as I find them be tension and immersion breaking.
- Dragging IC issues into OOC. I do not mind clarification of course on certain things, but my character's views do not reflect my views.