From RPC Library
|Guardian||Azeyma, the Warden|
|Nameday||27th Sun of the 1st Umbral Moon|
Looks & Mannerisms
- Jujuwai is a dark skinned Dunesfolk Lalafell, standing about average height for his people. He has long, shaggy purplish hair that fades to a dark red towards the tips. His silver eyes twinkle with an insatiable curiosity.
- In the rare event he finds himself embattled, he tends to keep his distance, using a series of arcanima glyphs engraved into the stock of his rifle to control a carbucle.
- Jujuwai is a bright young lalafell, though his accent often belies this. He's exceedingly friendly, and is more than happy to help a stranger, so long as the person is up front about their problems. Whenever he gets an idea, he can vanish for day, weeks, or even months at a time into his workshop, only emerging for food.
- Born the second son of Hahabaru Uubaru and Ruruza Ruza, Jujuwai is the second eldest child in a large family of lalafell. The family traveled around Thanalan upon the backs of adamantoises, living off the land. As he grew older, Jujuwai often watched the trains and airships as they traveled to and from Ul'dah, sparking in him a fascination with the technological, and on the rare event a text on the subject would pass through his family's possession, he would devour it within a few days.
After Dalamud's Fall
- After the Calamity, his family moved to Ul'dah, in search of refuge. There, in order to help lighten the load on his family, Jujuwai took an apprenticeship with a local Ironworks engineer who saw potential in the bright young lalafell. For four cycles, he worked and learned from the man. But due to his lack of formal knowledge and understanding of aetheric transference, no matter how competently he displayed his skills, his master refused to grant him a journeymanship. Angry, he left without it, determined to make a way for himself without a formal journeymanship. With a little luck behind him, he found his way to the Sthalweinn, a Lominsan privateer vessel whose captain appropriated and integrated large quantities of magitek into his ship, and was in need of a skilled engineer.
- Serving on this vessel for nearly half a year, he found himself face to face with his sister, Shoshopu Shopu, who had migrated to the island city to study arcanima, and had wound up working for a local free company, the Maelstrom 81st Foreign Levy, who he would shortly join with afterwards. Too keep an eye on his little sister, of course.
Relations ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Sexual Desire ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
- ♥ Shoshopu Shopu : His little sister, Jujuwai likes to keep an eye on her.
- ● Ralamano Nulumano : A scholarly lalafell, Juji would like to spend more time with him. However, work tends to keep them both busy.
- ● Kikira Kira : A rich little city lalafell. Jujuwai finds her intelligent, and fun to be around. She completely confuses him, sometimes, and his usually flirtatious side becomes suppressed.
- ● Tertersa Terin : Known to Jujuwai as "Crystal Theron". He finds her intriguing, if less than sane, because she seems to have a good head for engineering.
- ● Noor Falmah : Another scholarly type. Similar to Ralamano, he would like to spend more time with her, to talk shop.
- Nicknames: Juji, Juju
- Character Music
- MtG Colors: Blue/Red
- MtG Card:
- This Template was created by Bancroft Gairn.