|Clan||Keeper of the Moon|
|Age||19 (most commonly claims she’s 23)|
|Guardian||Azeyma, The Warden|
|Namesday||16th Sun of the Third Astral Moon|
Raised by a wealthy family in the mountains which border Gridania and Coerthas, Noor’s childhood was more or less idyllic. Being the youngest of three however, and something of a protégé at aetheric manipulation her chance to inherit a position of authority within her family’s business seemed slim. At a young age she went off to be trained by the conjurer’s guild in Gridania, at her own request. After several cycles she had a falling out with the leadership over matters of philosophy. From there she went to Ul’dah and learned more practical medical practices, as well as a fair amount of alchemy, spending almost all her time focused on her studies. Finally she joined the Maelstrom as a field medic, serving a few short tours of duty. Her time with them ended with a disastrous trip into Ishgard to attempt and curry favor with the Holy See. It was at this rather dark chapter that an associate of hers within the Accessor’s Office pointed Noor in the direction of the 81st. She arrived at a convenient time and was able to offer the company immediate aid and expertise. She’s been with them ever since and has little desire to go elsewhere.
The first thing one would notice about Noor is how young she seems. Her attitude and energy seem to exude all the reckless curiosity and wonder of youth. This has led to many assuming her to be younger than she actually is; and her incredibly sharp, insightful mind to be disregarded because of her age. Her build doesn't do her any favors either. She is small, and looks far from physically imposing. Her form is slight, although a fair amount of time spent outdoors amidst the wilderness has left a reasonable amount of toned muscle on her.
Noor is rather fastidious about her appearance at all times seeming quite well composed. Her clothing is normally rather modest and formal, again in an attempt to make her appear older and more professional. She often dresses quite practically in the field, robust clothing when conducting field research, or a plain and efficient white robe when her skills as a healer are needed. Her skin is a rather striking blue-gray tone, like oncoming storm clouds. Her hair is a mess of shoulder length curls that cascade from her head, normally kept in check by the tight application of a headband. The thick curls range in color from darker shades of violet to indigo chased with blue highlights when the sun strikes it just so. Her eyes are large, intelligent and the deep blue of glacial ice; often analyzing whatever she looks at; although they seem no less warm for all of that. She normally has a smile on her face, allowing the flash of her tiny sharp white fangs. Noor doesn't walk so much as dart and bounce, her movements birdlike. She'll stop occasionally, perhaps rising on her toes to observe from a new angle with a light cock of her head.
Noor seems to possess boundless amounts of energy and enthusiasm. Her brain is highly analytical and incredibly sharp, always turning over some new problem, always thinking. She has an innate wonder and curiosity for the world despite what hardships she has seen. Her perkiness would come off as annoying if she didn't recognize it for what it is. Instead, she is mostly aware of her own state of mind and how...draining it can be for others and tempers her thoughts and actions appropriately. Depending on your point of view she is either a person who should never, ever, be given large amounts of sugar, or should if one merely steps back and watches the ensuing havoc.
Bored doesn't exist within Noor's mental state. Her brain craves challenges and new input. She has been known to fixate upon some puzzle or new piece of information and study it and random threads almost to the point of obsession, paying seemingly no notice to the passage of time. Despite all this energy she possess an incredibly kind and caring heart. When around a patient or someone in need of aid, she is a reservoir of calm, all warmth and gentle reassurance. Her boundless energy is funneled into hope and compassion, knowing full well that such a state of mind can do far more for an injured individual than most would expect.
Noor has seen combat, she has seen the brutality of battle first hand. In such circumstances, she becomes incredibly focused on her job as a medic, allowing her to block out any terror or fear that might otherwise consume her. But Noor is far from a fighter. She understands the brutal math of nature and while she certainly possesses the means she has not yet ever had to use her aetheric skills violently against others.
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Sexual Desire ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
- ■ "The Falmahs? I've heard of them, provide some of the best furs you can find. They give relief to those who travel by their ranch too " - Ishgardian Merchant
- ■ "She helped us out a few years back when we having a horrible chigoe problem. Something to do with bats. Either way, give her my thanks if you see her." - Southern Shroud Resident
- ■ "She rose up through the ranks pretty quick. Talented medic. Wouldn't call her fearless, but it was like she didn't even know a fight was going on.- Maelstrom soldier
- ■ "She was poking through here just the other day. Looking at this or that, couldn't seem to make up her mind...kept muttering to herself, seemed sort of odd." - La Noscean antiquities dealer
- ■ "Her last time out something went wrong. It was bad, whole team killed, she was the only one that made it back I hear." - Maelstrom Officer
- ■ "Yea, I know her, she comes by every now and then looking for...shall we say hard to acquire ingredients. Don't know what she uses them for...but, well there is a reason people get them through me rather than the Gate, you know. " - Lominsan Black Market Merchant
Theme Song: Touch the Sky- Julie Fowlis
Alignment: Chaotic Good